• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Business Card Enough for Advertising at a Mom-to-Mom Sale?

In summary, the girl that is putting all the welcome bags together for everyone who is shopping said that if the person that is advertising can drop something off to her tonight, she will put it in the bags for them. The person has business cards, but a better option is to put an offer on the back of the card.
CAPCnewbie
I have an opportunity to advertise at a local mom-to-mom sale this weekend. I know the girl that is putting all the welcome bags together for everyone who is shopping. So if I can drop something off to her tonight, she'll put it in the bags for me.

All I have are my business cards. Is that enough or should I quickly try to come up with some sort of postcard that I can print at an office supply store.
Please help...I dont know what to add. Thanks all!

Do you have recipe cards? I handed out hundreds of recipe cards with my contact info on them.But a business card is better than nothing. You could try looking at the "Booth Coupon" under files. There are a few there- they have recipe, and a place for your contact. You could format to what you want- and either keep or remove the coupons. Staple your business card to them maybe if you wanted?Or search the files for "Recipe Card" and see what pops up that you like. Obviously, the PC ones are nicer and more colorful, but in a pinch, these might work.Good luck!

I was going to suggest recipe cards with your information stamped on them.
If the Mom's keep recipes like I always have, you will be remembered. The Mexican Lasagna would be my recommendation! I'm going to make it again today.

I like the recipe card idea. Another idea, I was wondering if it's possible to reduce the size of the DCB flyer (the one that says "Ask me how to get the Deep Covered Baker for FREE"). You could print 4 to a page on one side, then the Mexican Chicken Lasagna on the back. And/or you could print off "coupons" for a Free show and staple that to the recipe cards, too.

Thankyou ladies. I'll search for a recipe card since i dont have any. Hope I can put something together before 7 tonight. eek

If you have any labels, you can put an offer on the back of your business card.

Like 10% off of your first individual order, or Host a $500 show, earn a free XXX.

1. How do I find a consultant near me?

To find a Pampered Chef consultant near you, simply visit our website and click on the "Find a Consultant" button. You can then enter your zip code or address to locate a consultant in your area.

2. Can I place an order without attending a party?

Yes, you can place an order directly through a consultant or online without attending a party. However, hosting a party is a great way to earn free products and discounts, so we highly recommend it!

3. How do I track my order?

To track your order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on "Order History." You can then view the status of your order and track the shipment if it has been shipped.

4. What is the return policy?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, you can return the item within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please note, personalized items cannot be returned.

5. How do I become a consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or speak with a consultant in your area. We offer a variety of starter kits to fit your needs and provide training and support to help you succeed in your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• deanna_g
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
  • slhalepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales