• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Quick & Easy Recipe for Potluck Lunch

In summary, Scott is asking for recipes for Mexican Chicken Lasagna, Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares, and Inside Out Omelet. He is also asking for advice on how to deal with feeling uninspired and running errands.
babywings76
Gold Member
Feeling uninspired today...so I thought I'd ask for your opinions. I'm not feeling well (killer headache & tired) but need to run to the store. Tomorrow I'm running errands and then have to go to a potluck lunch. Any quick and easy recipe ideas out there?

Mexican Chicken Lasagna

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares

Inside Out Omeletget a tube of your favorite biscuit dough. Put it in the bottom of a 9x13 or DCB. beat 1 dozen eggs with 1/4 cup milk. Season with salt & pepper, add on top of biscuits. Add omelet ingredients, I always do ham, red bell peppers, green onions and shredded cheese. Bake until solid, about 45 mins. Add more cheese to top and cover. Serve at potluck to rave reviews. Biscuits do cook, and absorb some liquid from the egg, and become a kind of base for the omelet. It's good! It's easy. If it's a uppity bunch, do spinach, mushrooms, tiny shrimp, green onions and white cheese. You can add pockets of cream cheese mixed with boursin if you feel like it.

Do you use just one tube of biscuits? Are the biscuits touching?

I LOVE the inside out omlette recipe!! Thanks Scott!

either way - sometimes they float up on the top. I generally tap them into the bottom and smush the edges together. I guess I've done it with 2 tubes of crescent rolls in a 9x13 pan.

Scott I've tried your recipe before and the biscuits came out kind of gummy and uncooked.

Thanks for that recipe Scott (and the clarification on the biscuit prep into the pan). I'm going to try this for my family and see if I might not test it on a show in 2 weeks!

Thanks for the ideas everyone. I ended up not going to the store last night because I felt so lousy and went today instead. Since I was going to be running errands and not have much time to prepare something, I decided to make Corn Salad. 2 cans corn, drained
1 cup mayo
1/2 cup diced red onion
1 cup diced green onions
2 cups shredded Monterey Jack/cheddar cheeseMix together & chill. Crush 1/2 a bag of Nacho flavored Doritos and mix in before serving.

1. What is a good recipe for a potluck lunch that can be made quickly and easily?

One quick and easy recipe that is perfect for a potluck lunch is our "Loaded Baked Potato Salad." It only requires a few ingredients, including potatoes, bacon, cheese, and green onions, and can be made in under 30 minutes. Plus, it's a crowd-pleaser!

2. Can you recommend a recipe that can be made ahead of time and still tastes great at a potluck lunch?

Our "Mediterranean Pasta Salad" is a great option for a potluck lunch because it can be made ahead of time and still tastes delicious when served cold. It's made with fresh veggies, feta cheese, and a homemade vinaigrette dressing.

3. I need a vegetarian option for a potluck lunch. What do you suggest?

Our "Quinoa and Black Bean Salad" is a tasty and filling vegetarian option for a potluck lunch. It's loaded with protein and can be made in advance for added convenience.

4. I'm on a tight budget. Do you have a recipe that won't break the bank for a potluck lunch?

Our "Taco Casserole" is a budget-friendly option for a potluck lunch. It's made with ground beef, canned beans, and other affordable ingredients. Plus, it can easily be doubled or tripled to feed a large crowd.

5. I have dietary restrictions. Is there a recipe that can accommodate them for a potluck lunch?

For those with dietary restrictions, our "Gluten-Free Chicken and Vegetable Skewers" are a great option for a potluck lunch. They are easy to make and can be customized to fit any dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • jchesley