• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Strength: Coping with Loss and Surgery

In summary, "Need Prayers of Strength" is a program by Pampered Chef that offers support to consultants and their families during difficult times through the power of prayer. To request prayers of strength, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant, the home office, or fill out a form on their website. Any current or past Pampered Chef consultant, their immediate family members, or team members can request prayers of strength. Your request will be kept confidential and shared with a dedicated team of prayer warriors. You can also request prayers of strength for someone else, but their permission is needed before submitting the request.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I asking if you can pray for strength for me today.

My Gram has been in and out of the hospital alot the last 6 weeks. Last night, the dr said she only has a couple days left to live. She has pneumonia, spinal menigitis, kidney infection and one other thing. I went and saw her at the hospital as soon as I got off of work. I was absolutely heart wrenching seeing her that way.

Also, today my DH is having knee replacement surgery. He will be in the hospital for a few days.

It is very overwhelming right now and I feel like I am just going to crumble at any moment. I know I have to be strong, but it is hard.

Thanks in advance.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

My mom always says..God will not give me more than I can handle..I just wish he didn't have so much faith in me.

Laurie,
Gladly lift you up in Prayer, for the strength to handle all the emotional strife going on in your life at the moment. Remember, God will not put more on your shoulders than you can handle. Remember, your Gram's pain and suffering will be over and she will be seated in heaven saving a spot for you. Cherish the memories, for some don’t have any.

Added to this the prayer for the DR’s to have a steady hand while they have your DH in their care, and for a speedy recovery.

1. What is "Need Prayers of Strength"?

"Need Prayers of Strength" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support our consultants and their families during difficult times. We understand that life can be unpredictable and challenging, and we want to offer our love and support through the power of prayer.

2. How can I request prayers of strength?

To request prayers of strength, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or the Pampered Chef home office through email or phone. You can also fill out a prayer request form on our website. We will keep your request confidential and share it with our dedicated team of prayer warriors.

3. Who can request prayers of strength?

Any current or past Pampered Chef consultant, their immediate family members, or team members can request prayers of strength. We believe in supporting our Pampered Chef community and will extend our prayers to those in need.

4. Will my prayer request be shared with others?

Your prayer request will only be shared with our dedicated team of prayer warriors. We respect your privacy and will not share your request with anyone outside of Pampered Chef without your consent.

5. Can I request prayers of strength for someone else?

Yes, you can request prayers of strength for someone else, such as a friend, family member, or team member. However, we ask that you have their permission before submitting the request, as we believe in respecting the privacy and wishes of others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
sklay723