• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need prayers of strength

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
I asking if you can pray for strength for me today.

My Gram has been in and out of the hospital alot the last 6 weeks. Last night, the dr said she only has a couple days left to live. She has pneumonia, spinal menigitis, kidney infection and one other thing. I went and saw her at the hospital as soon as I got off of work. I was absolutely heart wrenching seeing her that way.

Also, today my DH is having knee replacement surgery. He will be in the hospital for a few days.

It is very overwhelming right now and I feel like I am just going to crumble at any moment. I know I have to be strong, but it is hard.

Thanks in advance.

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

My mom always says..God will not give me more than I can handle..I just wish he didn't have so much faith in me.

colegrovet

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2008
Laurie,
Gladly lift you up in Prayer, for the strength to handle all the emotional strife going on in your life at the moment. Remember, God will not put more on your shoulders than you can handle. Remember, your Gram's pain and suffering will be over and she will be seated in heaven saving a spot for you. Cherish the memories, for some don’t have any.

Added to this the prayer for the DR’s to have a steady hand while they have your DH in their care, and for a speedy recovery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views