• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for Reconnecting with Old Contacts

In summary, "Need Phone Encouragement" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where trained consultants provide support, motivation, and guidance through scheduled phone calls to help individuals reach their personal and professional goals. To schedule a call, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and request a time. You can choose a specific consultant or have one recommended based on your needs. There is a cost for this service, which can vary depending on the length of the call and consultant. During the call, the consultant will listen to your goals and provide personalized advice and support to help you achieve success.
pampered2007
Any suggestions on calling people that are on your contact list that you haven't talked to or heard from in a few years??? I am determined to get some bookings on my June calendar! Just not very comfortable with contacting these people out of the blue. Any words of advice or encouragement are welcome! Thanks!!

Check out the Successful Word Choices thread. Noora gave some wording.

We were just talking about this at our cluster meeting last night. One of the directors told us that she likes saying "this is a voice from your past...." she said don't appologize for not calling, she said honestly they won't think about it, and if you whine it makes you sound desperate.

1. What is "Need Phone Encouragement"?

"Need Phone Encouragement" is a service offered by Pampered Chef where trained consultants provide support, motivation, and guidance to help you reach your personal and professional goals. Our consultants are available to talk to you on the phone at a scheduled time and provide words of encouragement, accountability, and advice to help you stay on track and achieve success.

2. How do I schedule a call with a Pampered Chef consultant for "Need Phone Encouragement"?

To schedule a call, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested in "Need Phone Encouragement". They will work with you to find a time that works for both of you and schedule the call.

3. Can I choose the specific consultant I want to speak with for "Need Phone Encouragement"?

Yes, you can request a specific Pampered Chef consultant for your call. If you do not have a preferred consultant, your Pampered Chef consultant can recommend one based on your needs and goals.

4. Is there a cost for "Need Phone Encouragement"?

Yes, there is a cost for this service. The cost may vary depending on the length of the call and the consultant you choose. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with more information on pricing.

5. What can I expect from a "Need Phone Encouragement" call?

During the call, the consultant will listen to your goals, challenges, and progress, and provide personalized advice, motivation, and support to help you stay on track. They may also provide resources, tips, and strategies to help you achieve your goals. The call is meant to be a positive and empowering experience to help you reach your full potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies