• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Pampered Chef "Recipe" for Cleaning Outside of Pans

In summary, to clean the outside of your Pampered Chef pans, mix equal parts baking soda and water to form a paste, apply it to the pan, let it sit for 15-20 minutes, then scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth and rinse with warm water. Avoid using steel wool or harsh chemicals, clean after each use, and check the care instructions before putting them in the dishwasher. Baking soda and water, along with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth, are recommended for cleaning.
chefgirlrd
Hi-

A guest is requesting some PC old recipe for a cleaner possibly containing ammonia and dish soap. This is so she can clean the outside of her non-stick pans. I guess the old non-stick pans were not coated on the outside. She had gotten the recipe from a PC consultant many years ago.

Of course I tried to get her to buy the new executive cookware to no avail.

Thanks!

I've never heard of that. I always just used baking soda and vinegar on my old PC pans.

Here is a possible recipe for a cleaner that contains ammonia and dish soap for cleaning non-stick pans:Ingredients:- 1 cup ammonia- 1 cup dish soap- 1 cup water- Spray bottleInstructions:1. In a spray bottle, mix together the ammonia, dish soap, and water.2. Shake well to combine the ingredients.3. Spray the cleaner onto the outside of the non-stick pans.4. Let it sit for a few minutes.5. Use a sponge or cloth to gently scrub the surface.6. Rinse well with water and dry with a clean towel.Note: This cleaner should only be used on the outside of the non-stick pans, as the ammonia may damage the non-stick coating on the inside. It is always recommended to test the cleaner on a small, inconspicuous area first before using it on the entire pan.

1. How do I clean the outside of my Pampered Chef pans?

To clean the outside of your Pampered Chef pans, mix equal parts baking soda and water to form a paste. Apply the paste to the outside of the pan and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Then, scrub with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth and rinse with warm water. For tougher stains, you can also add a few drops of dish soap to the paste.

2. Can I use steel wool or harsh chemicals to clean my Pampered Chef pans?

No, we do not recommend using steel wool or harsh chemicals on your Pampered Chef pans as they can damage the non-stick surface and affect the performance of the pan. Stick to non-abrasive cleaning methods, such as using baking soda and water, for best results.

3. How often should I clean the outside of my Pampered Chef pans?

We recommend cleaning the outside of your Pampered Chef pans after each use. This will prevent buildup of grease and food particles and ensure your pans stay in top condition. If you notice any stubborn stains, you can spot clean as needed.

4. Can I put my Pampered Chef pans in the dishwasher?

Yes, most of our Pampered Chef pans are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend checking the care instructions for your specific pan before putting it in the dishwasher. Some pans may require hand washing to maintain their non-stick properties.

5. Are there any special cleaning products I should use for my Pampered Chef pans?

No, you do not need any special cleaning products for your Pampered Chef pans. Baking soda and water, along with a non-abrasive sponge or cloth, are the recommended method for cleaning the outside of our pans. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners to preserve the quality of your pans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
  • Mel92504
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
  • sklay723