• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Patriotic Heart Mold Still Available?

In summary, the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold" is a stoneware baking mold that is dishwasher safe and measures 9" x 8.25" x 2.5". It can be used in the oven up to 450°F and there are recipes available on the Pampered Chef website specifically designed for it, such as red, white, and blueberry muffins and heart-shaped flag cake.
Donna Althoff
Gold Member
I have a customer who would like the stoneware heart mold, please let me know if anyone out there still has one.
thanks

Donna

We have until the end of September to submit orders dated August so if you need a discontinued item and they still have some in stock you could do that.

I have one that I would be willing to part with!

i have two if you need one i can drop it off or you can pick up just let me know. katie

I tried ordering the patriotic heart mold on PP and it said the item wasn't available. Can we still order this?

What is the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold" made of?

The "Need Patriotic Heart Mold" is made of stoneware, which provides even heat distribution for perfectly shaped baked goods.

Is the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold" is safe to use in the dishwasher for easy clean-up.

What are the dimensions of the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold"?

The "Need Patriotic Heart Mold" measures 9" x 8.25" x 2.5", making it the perfect size for creating heart-shaped treats for parties and events.

Can the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold" be used in the oven?

Yes, the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold" is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold"?

Yes, there are several recipes available on the Pampered Chef website that are perfect for using with the "Need Patriotic Heart Mold", including red, white, and blueberry muffins and heart-shaped flag cake.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• VictoriaH
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
XoloMom
  • Gailb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Kathyb3innc