• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pasta Salad Recipe that Won't Cause Bad Breath?

In summary, to make a delicious pasta salad, you will need cooked pasta, vegetables, a protein, dressing, and herbs and spices. Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain and rinse with cold water. Pasta salad can be made ahead of time and can last 3-4 days in the fridge. Any type of pasta can be used, but short shapes work best.
AmyR
I have been asked to bring a pasta salad for the teachers on conference night. Does anyone have a good recipe that won't give them stinky breath? :)
Amy

Chicken Satay pasta salad - the recipe is in the catalog - delish!

AmyR said:
I have been asked to bring a pasta salad for the teachers on conference night. Does anyone have a good recipe that won't give them stinky breath? :)
Amy

Ha ha! :) Yeah, that's a good question. I would definitely do the Satay Chicken Pasta salad even if they worry about bad breath. Maybe supply some mints on the side. ;)

, as a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I have the perfect recipe for you! Our Mediterranean Pasta Salad is not only delicious, but it won't leave anyone with stinky breath. Plus, with fresh ingredients like cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, and feta cheese, it's a healthy and refreshing option for conference night. Let me know if you would like me to send you the recipe. Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need for a pasta salad?

To make a delicious pasta salad, you will need cooked pasta, vegetables such as bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and cucumbers, a protein such as tuna or grilled chicken, dressing, and herbs and spices for flavor.

2. How do I cook the pasta for a pasta salad?

Cook the pasta according to the package instructions, making sure to add salt to the water for flavor. Once cooked, drain and rinse the pasta with cold water to stop the cooking process and prevent it from becoming mushy.

3. Can I make a pasta salad ahead of time?

Yes, pasta salad is a great dish to make ahead of time. Just make sure to keep it refrigerated until you are ready to serve. You may need to add a bit more dressing before serving if the pasta has absorbed some of it.

4. Can I use any type of pasta for a pasta salad?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta for a pasta salad, but some varieties work better than others. Short pasta shapes like penne, fusilli, or farfalle are great options as they can hold onto the dressing and other ingredients well.

5. How long will a pasta salad last in the fridge?

A pasta salad will usually last for 3-4 days in the fridge if stored properly in an airtight container. Make sure to give it a good stir before serving as the ingredients may settle at the bottom.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
Replies