• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone have a delicious Passover cake recipe to share?

In summary, the person is looking for a good Passover cake recipe and someone offers to share their world famous chocolate toffee-covered matzah recipe.
its_me_susan
Please does anyone have a good Passover cake recipe they would be willing to share? I need a tried and true Passover cake. I've yet to try one I like.

Here's my world famous chocolate, toffee-covered matzah recipe (I've posted it before). Can we swap recipes?

Attachments

• ;-) CARAMEL MATZOH CRUNCH.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
I knew it! There ARE no good Passover cakes! *sigh*

What about yummy recipes? I have this yummy one (Let me know if you need matzah Brei ~ that is yummy too):

Miniature Potato Knishes – 1 pt each (Weight Watcher)

· 3 cups mashed potatoes (approx. 2 large russet potatoes)
·2 eggs, slightly beaten (I used EggBeaters)
·2 Tbsp. margarine
·1 tsp. salt (or to taste)
·1/8 tsp. black pepper
·3/8 cup matzo meal (1/3 of a 1/2 cup measuring cup)
·1 egg yolk beaten with
·1 Tbsp. water
·1 onion, chopped
·oil for baking sheet

In medium sized bowl, combine mashed potatoes with eggs, margarine, salt, pepper, and matzah meal. Sautee diced onion until nice and brown and add to mixture as well (this really adds to the flavor).

Form into walnut sized balls. Brush with diluted egg yolk. Place on a well-greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated 400 oven for 20 minutes or until well browned.

Makes approximately 42 miniature knishes. Easily doubled. Can also substitute 1 sweet potato when doubling (1 sweet, 3 russet).

I have a brisket recipe I make for passover.

My family (all non Jewish) swear by it

3 lb brisket
1 large onion
2 cans whole cranberry sauce
2 envelopes onion soup mix

slice onion and lay on bottom of roasting pan.
place meat on top
then mix together the cranberries & soup mix.
Pour over meat.
cover tightly and cook in preheated 350 degree oven for about 3 hrs. The longer you cook it the more tender it is.

YUMMMMMMMY!
(mine is cooking as we speak and it's getting me hungry)

We dont keep kosher, hubby is German Irish & all of my family are far far away so it's all the non-jewish folk & me for the holidays. I just have them over for yummy food. I'm actually making the pineapple skillet cake tonight.
Really bad I know but oh well.

1. Can you recommend a Passover cake recipe that is gluten-free?

Yes, our Flourless Chocolate Cake recipe is a delicious option for those following a gluten-free diet. It uses almond flour instead of regular flour.

2. What type of cake can I make for Passover that is dairy-free?

We have a great recipe for a Vegan Lemon Olive Oil Cake that is perfect for Passover. It uses olive oil instead of butter and non-dairy milk for a tasty and dairy-free option.

3. Is there a simple Passover cake recipe that I can make with my kids?

Our Matzo Cake with Chocolate Glaze is a fun and easy recipe that kids can help with. It only requires a few ingredients and no baking, making it a great activity for the whole family.

4. I want to make a traditional Passover cake. What do you recommend?

Our Honey Cake recipe is a classic Passover dessert that is full of warm flavors and perfect for the holiday. It uses matzo meal and honey for a traditional touch.

5. Can I make a Passover cake in advance and freeze it?

Yes, you can freeze most Passover cake recipes. Just make sure to wrap it well in plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container. Thaw it in the fridge overnight before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookingwithMary
  • aksusan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chefstover2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies