• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Can anyone help with paperwork at Salt Lake Regional Medical Center?

Looking for a consultant near the Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. A new consultant on my team is there with her 17mo old and has no catalogs or order forms. She is in her first 30 days and really wants to try to get orders from the staff there so she can work on her $1250 when she has some down time. Anyone available and willing to get some paperwork to her today?anyone????I'm sorry....in TX and haven't yet branched to the SLC area.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Looking for a consultant near the Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. A new consultant on my team is there with her 17mo old and has no catalogs or order forms. She is in her first 30 days and really wants to try to get orders from the staff there so she can work on her $1250 when she has some down time. Anyone available and willing to get some paperwork to her today?

anyone????

I'm way too far away to help. Did you try Chef Success? You might have more luck there since there are more people on that board. ;)

Sorry....in TX and haven't yet branched to the SLC area. =(

cmdtrgd said:
Looking for a consultant near the Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. A new consultant on my team is there with her 17mo old and has no catalogs or order forms. She is in her first 30 days and really wants to try to get orders from the staff there so she can work on her $1250 when she has some down time. Anyone available and willing to get some paperwork to her today?

I'm confused. Why can't someone in her family bring her some from home? Was she traveling and something happened to her child? I pray all is going to be okay!

If the staff wants to help her they could go to PC.com and look at the catalog and then tell her what they want. She can add the shipping and tax with a calculator and then after entering the orders make the receipts.

Her child had to be lifeflighted from Idaho to SLC because of severe pneumonia. She is 5 hours away from home and has no family there. I think I may have found someone in the area.

oh my, how scary for her!!!! I hope her child gets well quickly. It's so scary when they're that little and can't tell you what hurts. I will say a prayer for her tonight.

I'm amazed that she's even thinking about PC right now. That's some great multi-tasking! ;)

I can't imagine what she's feeling! Had to have been scary. Prayers going out for them!!

I would not be able to even think about my business if I were her - it would probably be mentioned but the most I think I'd do is take down contact info to follow up after we were back home.

I did suggest she call HO to see if she could get her 30 and 90 dates moved since she has been there for over 3 weeks and by herself. I told her to expect a "no" but that it didn't hurt to ask.

1. How can I request paperwork ASAP in Salt Lake City?

To request paperwork as soon as possible in Salt Lake City, you can reach out to our customer service team at 1-800-999-3436 or visit our website and submit a request through the "Contact Us" form. Please provide specific details about the paperwork you need and the urgency of the request.

2. Is there an additional fee for requesting paperwork urgently?

We understand the importance of timely paperwork and do our best to accommodate urgent requests. However, there may be an additional fee for rush processing and shipping. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. Can I pick up the paperwork in person?

Yes, if you are located in Salt Lake City, you can pick up the paperwork in person at our local office. Please contact our customer service team to schedule a pick-up time and ensure that the paperwork is ready for you.

4. How long does it typically take to receive paperwork in Salt Lake City?

The processing and shipping time for paperwork may vary depending on the specific documents requested and the urgency of the request. Our customer service team can provide you with a more accurate estimate once they have all the necessary information.

5. Can I track my paperwork once it has been sent?

Yes, we provide tracking information for all paperwork that is shipped. Once your request has been processed and the paperwork has been shipped, you will receive an email with the tracking information. You can also contact our customer service team for updates on the status of your paperwork.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • legacypc46
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • BlueMoon