1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Need paperwork asap in slc

1. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

Looking for a consultant near the Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. A new consultant on my team is there with her 17mo old and has no catalogs or order forms. She is in her first 30 days and really wants to try to get orders from the staff there so she can work on her $1250 when she has some down time. Anyone available and willing to get some paperwork to her today?

Sep 29, 2010
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

Worse case scenario, if she can't get any & if she doesn't have a website, have her take people to your site or the main PC site just to browse. She can just write down the orders on note paper and mail them official receipts later. I know it's not the same...but it's an option if nothing else pans out.

Sep 29, 2010
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Have you tried to contact consultants in that area. Jennifer Stevens is one that comes to mind.

Sep 29, 2010
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

Also remind her to not use the lead system to find a consultant in that area! That has been mentioned on here before and while it may seem like a good way to find someone in that area, it puts that person out of the loop for leads.

Sep 29, 2010
  5. cmdtrgd

I don't think she has much access to a computer which is why I wanted to get catalogs to her. I'll see if I can get ahold of Jennifer - thanks. I suck at geography so I never remember who lives where!

Sep 29, 2010
  6. cmdtrgd

Jennifer is in a totally different state - anyone else???

Sep 29, 2010
  7. skaugchef

skaugchef Member Gold Member

Actually Jennifer Stevens is in North Logan, Utah. It's 1 1/2 hours North of Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. I message her a name & # of a director that I know of that lives close(r) to that hospital. I hope it helps her. :)

Sep 30, 2010
Have something to add?