• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Can Anyone Help Get Paperwork to a New Consultant in SLC ASAP?

In summary, "Need Paperwork Asap in Slc" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers in Salt Lake City to receive their paperwork in a timely manner. To sign up for this program, simply visit the website or contact a local Pampered Chef consultant. All types of paperwork related to Pampered Chef purchases are included in the program, and there is no extra cost for this service. Typically, customers can expect to receive their paperwork within 24-48 hours after their purchase.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
Looking for a consultant near the Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. A new consultant on my team is there with her 17mo old and has no catalogs or order forms. She is in her first 30 days and really wants to try to get orders from the staff there so she can work on her $1250 when she has some down time. Anyone available and willing to get some paperwork to her today?

Worse case scenario, if she can't get any & if she doesn't have a website, have her take people to your site or the main PC site just to browse. She can just write down the orders on note paper and mail them official receipts later. I know it's not the same...but it's an option if nothing else pans out.

Have you tried to contact consultants in that area. Jennifer Stevens is one that comes to mind.

Also remind her to not use the lead system to find a consultant in that area! That has been mentioned on here before and while it may seem like a good way to find someone in that area, it puts that person out of the loop for leads.

I don't think she has much access to a computer which is why I wanted to get catalogs to her. I'll see if I can get ahold of Jennifer - thanks. I suck at geography so I never remember who lives where!

Jennifer is in a totally different state - anyone else???

Actually Jennifer Stevens is in North Logan, Utah. It's 1 1/2 hours North of Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. I message her a name & # of a director that I know of that lives close(r) to that hospital. I hope it helps her. :)

What is "Need Paperwork Asap in Slc"?

"Need Paperwork Asap in Slc" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers in Salt Lake City to receive their paperwork in a timely manner.

How can I sign up for "Need Paperwork Asap in Slc"?

To sign up for "Need Paperwork Asap in Slc," simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all the information and help you need to enroll in the program.

What types of paperwork are included in "Need Paperwork Asap in Slc"?

"Need Paperwork Asap in Slc" covers all types of paperwork related to your Pampered Chef purchases, including order confirmations, receipts, and warranty information. We strive to make sure you have all the necessary documentation for your records.

Is there an extra cost for "Need Paperwork Asap in Slc"?

No, there is no additional cost for "Need Paperwork Asap in Slc." This program is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to ensure our customers in Salt Lake City receive their paperwork promptly.

How long does it take to receive my paperwork through "Need Paperwork Asap in Slc"?

Typically, you can expect to receive your paperwork within 24-48 hours after your purchase. In some cases, it may take longer due to shipping or processing times, but we strive to get your paperwork to you as quickly as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies