• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas for a fun Pampered Bride show?

I know it's late to be thinking of this but what about a game where the bride brings a small item from her home like a vase or bowl and she and her guests have to guess what she is wearing. Then once they guesses the item she can take it off and show them! This could be a great ice breaker and get everyone talking!
kitchenqueen
I am new to PC, my super starter month is April. But I have a Pampered Bride show booked for May and wanted to know if anyone had any neat activities or games to play. This seems like a really fun group of people. I would like to plan ahead for this so I had time to get the supplies I need. Also if anyone has any tips, that would be appreciated too!! Thanks!

Erica Walters

Fun GameHey! My super starter month is this month and I had a bridal show earlier and the game I played was :

Have your guests (on the back of the drawing slip) # from 1-14

Have the bride take a basket or something around with 14 small PC items in it have the guests look in the basket for 5 sec. When each guests has had the opportunity to take a peek and the bride leave the room with the basket.

Then begin with the questions:

1. What color is the bride's shirt?
2. Does her shirt have a collar?
3. Does she have on pants, a skirts or shorts?
4. Is she wearing a watch?
5. If so, which wrist is it on?
6. Is the bride wearing a necklace?
7. How many rings is she wearing?
8. Does the bride have anything in her hair?
9. Is the bride wearing socks, hose, or nothing?
10. What color are the bride's shoes?
11. Does the bride have on earrings?
12. If so are they silver or gold?
13. Is she wearing a belt?
14. Are the bride's nails polished?

Be sure to do this before you put her apron on.

Good Luck!

The Pampered Bride to be is Pregnant!:) That is a great idea - thanks! I actually got a call from her this evening with some more news....she just found out she is pregnant! SOOOO does anyone have any ideas on how to incorporate the "bun in the oven"?? I know I am supposed to make the bridal shower all about her - but with her latest news of being pregnant, I know some of her guests will be focused on that as well. What should I do?? Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

Erica :confused:

I would ask her what SHE wants to do. She might not want to focus on the baby or even let everyone know she is pregnant yet.

Girl, you've COMPLETELY stumped me on this one!!! :rolleyes: I dunno what to tell you!! By the way....what's your location??

HAHA!! Tell me about it!! I've decided that I am going to just do what I had planned on doing originally for the party and make it all about the bride. And to go with the flow of the party when it comes to the baby. No need to change things around and stress myself out! I am located in the Lawton/Fort Sill area of Oklahoma...my husband is in the military. Thanks for everyone's help! :)

Erica Walters

lde1403 said:
Hey! My super starter month is this month and I had a bridal show earlier and the game I played was :

Have the bride take a basket or something around with 14 small PC items in it have the guests look in the basket for 5 sec. When each guests has had the opportunity to take a peek and the bride leave the room with the basket.

Good Luck!

SO what does she do with the basket of 14 PC items? And what PC items are you talking about?

haha!Well the guests "think" that they are supposed to be taking note to the 14 items in the basket (ie citrus peeler, classic scraper, mini whipper....) but really the questions refer to the bride's attire.

Bridal Shower Show IdeaI got a real neat idea for Bridal Shower Shows. Make a simple Vail for the bride to be to wear. I made one for under $2.00! I got 1 yard of the white netting material, a small comb, silk flowers. I arranged and glued the netting, the flowers and some greenery to the top of the vail. Give it to the bride to wear during the show. She will feel like a Queen!
:)

okay...andWhat is the prize if they answer the most questions correctly about the bride? :confused:

Sara

Anything you want. You could give a mini serving spatula, or Small Bamboo Spoons or something you have in inventory. I like to give it right away, but you could have the winner put it on their order form. Also have a plan in case of a tie.

game idea works at any type show
lde1403 said:
Hey! My super starter month is this month and I had a bridal show earlier and the game I played was :

Good Luck!

I used this idea at a regular show yesterday and they loved it! Can't do it twice with the same group though. ;)

Cute gameBeth - glad it worked well....but I wanted to tell you gals about another game that was played at a bridal shower I did the other night. It's called (bride's name) Honeymoon Suitcase. What the host does (or you) is place 10-15 items in a suitcase and have the guests # from 1-15 (or how many items you place in the suitcase) and they guess what is in the suitcase. It was SO fun!! We put the following items in the suitcase: sunscreen, lingere, beach towel, tylenol, swim suit, phone card, a teddy bear, handcuffs, minnie mouse ears, directions, tooth brush/toothpaste, and a camera. VERY CUTE!! We knew the bride really well so thats why we put the handcuffs in there....the groom is in the academy for the state police. hee hee! They are going to Florida so thats why we put all the beach stuff and minnie mouse ears. Anyway...have any questions just ask.

Sounds fun!
lde1403 said:
Beth - glad it worked well....but I wanted to tell you gals about another game that was played at a bridal shower I did the other night. It's called (bride's name) Honeymoon Suitcase. What the host does (or you) is place 10-15 items in a suitcase and have the guests # from 1-15 (or how many items you place in the suitcase) and they guess what is in the suitcase. It was SO fun!! We put the following items in the suitcase: sunscreen, lingere, beach towel, tylenol, swim suit, phone card, a teddy bear, handcuffs, minnie mouse ears, directions, tooth brush/toothpaste, and a camera. VERY CUTE!! We knew the bride really well so thats why we put the handcuffs in there....the groom is in the academy for the state police. hee hee! They are going to Florida so thats why we put all the beach stuff and minnie mouse ears. Anyway...have any questions just ask.

That game DOES sound like fun!

You girls are awesome!Thank you so much for being willing to share all your ideas! I just started in February, and this site...that I found "accidentally" has been the biggest help! I was nervous about my first bridal show, but not I feel confident, thanks to all your ideas!!

Your all awesome! :)

Heide Maschhoff

Great idea LauraI love the suitcase idea!! Do you think it would work for a bridal shower in another state? The host is here, but the shower is in Montana. If she were to work with her friends there and have them organize the game....

I wish I could go there and help with the shower!! :eek:)

Heide

suitcase gameSure they could play it in Montana - where are you located, btw? Just simply tell them how to play. It's VERY fun and comical!

1. What are some popular themes for a Pampered Bride Show?

Some popular themes for a Pampered Bride Show include "Couples Cooking," "Brunch and Bubbly," "Kitchen Essentials," "Outdoor Entertaining," and "DIY Wedding Decor."

2. Can I customize the products and recipes for my specific bridal party?

Yes, our consultants can work with you to customize the products and recipes for your specific bridal party. We want to make sure your Pampered Bride Show is tailored to your needs and preferences.

3. Are there any special discounts or promotions for hosting a Pampered Bride Show?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also receive exclusive discounts on select products as a thank-you for hosting. Contact your consultant for more details.

4. Can I host a Pampered Bride Show virtually?

Yes, we offer virtual Pampered Bride Shows where you and your guests can join from the comfort of your own homes. Our consultants will guide you through the virtual party experience and provide all the necessary information to make it a success.

5. How far in advance should I book my Pampered Bride Show?

We recommend booking your Pampered Bride Show at least 4-6 weeks in advance to allow enough time to plan and invite guests. However, our consultants can accommodate last-minute bookings if availability permits. Contact your consultant to schedule your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • livelaughlove