• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Tax Calculation Issue in P3: Need Assistance

. Its on the CC screen when you are selecting the state. They have a drop down box to select if it is a taxable state or not.
Lisa S
Alright... I am pretty computer literate and have been working on P3 for over a month.

I added a new show today and started adding in orders. P3 is not calculating the tax right! It has it right on every show except this one. And yes, I have checked the tax rate listed. The show is Lake County, IL which is 6.5%/1.25%. It is calculating the tax at about 5.7%

I was hoping to close this show this weekend. If I have to I can call tech support Monday - but don't understand why it is only affecting this one show.

And yes... I also deleted the show and added it again... re-entering the 15 orders!

Any help would be appreciated.

YIKES! I just loaded it and submitted my first show today. I think I'm going to LOVE it! The way I understand it, there is some "master database" somewhere that HO gets the tax rate from. Sounds like the Master is wrong! Did you double check the zip code? Maybe try the zip + 4?

Lisa - just have to say "hi" since I see you're from my hometown!!!! Is the shipping address entered as the host address in IL?

I am with Janet there...it will charge tax based upon where it is being SHIPPED TO...maybe that's it?

Yep... everything is marked to ship to the host. The host's order is even calculating wrong.

The only thing I can think of is that their master list is wrong at HO which means I will have to wait until Monday. Every other show is calculating correctly and I have never had a problem in the past.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Good Luck! Let us know what tech support says, in case someone else runs into this....we'll know what to do!

You can put in a manual tax rate. If you've checked the tax rate on CC and are sure that the zip code is correct, then do it manually. I haven't had any issues yet. Good luck!

Did that too... tried the auto tax rate, then the manual. I changed her address to mine in Racine and it calculated everything correctly with Racine tax. When I change it back to Zion, Il, everything goes haywire again.

Guess I'll call HO Monday.

I know I don't have the answer for you but just had to say that I'm sooooo glad that I live in Oregon where there is no tax....:D :D

Sorry didn't mean to gloat but just couldn't help it.

DUH! I am an idiot!So it took me a couple of days... but I finally figured it out. I am such an idiot!

Illinois does NOT have s/h tax! Aaarrrggghhh! :D At least I now have a brain again! Thanks for your help everyone!

At least we know it was working!

How's Racine today - my mom said it was 79 - is that true????

Lisa S said:
So it took me a couple of days... but I finally figured it out. I am such an idiot!

Illinois does NOT have s/h tax! Aaarrrggghhh! :D At least I now have a brain again! Thanks for your help everyone!

LOL. New Jersey changed and now do have s/h tax and I keep forgetting to add it and can't figure out why my PWS is not matching my PP.

where do you find out if a state has s/h tax and if it does not????? I am having this same exact problem with a show in IA but being shipped to NE - both states are 7% tax. Everything is off by $.28 (shipping tax).

It's stated on the receipts. That's probably the easiest place to find it.

it is a taxable state

Also its on CC in the tax lookup - after they tell you the tax rate for where you requested there is a list of states that do not have tax on shipping charges

What is "Need P3 Help Please"?

"Need P3 Help Please" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help customers with their P3 orders or any other questions or concerns they may have. It is a resource for personalized assistance with their Pampered Chef purchases.

How do I access "Need P3 Help Please"?

You can access "Need P3 Help Please" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Need P3 Help Please" link. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with accessing the program.

What types of assistance can I receive through "Need P3 Help Please"?

"Need P3 Help Please" offers a variety of assistance, including help with placing orders, tracking orders, making returns or exchanges, and answering any questions you may have about Pampered Chef products or services.

Is there a fee for using "Need P3 Help Please"?

No, there is no fee for using "Need P3 Help Please". It is a free program offered by Pampered Chef to provide personalized assistance to our customers.

Can I use "Need P3 Help Please" for non-Pampered Chef related inquiries?

No, "Need P3 Help Please" is specifically for Pampered Chef related inquiries and assistance. If you have non-Pampered Chef related questions, we recommend reaching out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicolespcshows
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nicolespcshows
  • Kathytnt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShanaSmith
  • Brenda.the.chef