• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Vegetable Side Dish for Thanksgiving? Any Pampered Chef Ideas?

In summary, for Thanksgiving, popular side dishes include mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, roasted vegetables, and stuffing. For a large crowd, consider making a big batch of a classic side dish or a salad or vegetable platter. To accommodate vegetarians, options include roasted vegetables, quinoa or rice pilaf, vegetable gratin, or a hearty vegetable soup or stew. For a unique dish, try something with unexpected flavors or ingredients such as a cranberry and goat cheese quinoa salad or sweet potato and black bean enchiladas. For dietary restrictions, consider options like gluten-free stuffing, vegan green bean casserole, dairy-free mashed potatoes, or a grain-free vegetable gratin. Always check
higoobs
Gold Member
I am looking for a pampered chef recipe for thanksgiving. Possible a side that is a vegetable. Does anyone have any ideas or Pc Greats :)

Try the autumn sweet potato recipe featured on the front of our fall selling guide (I think). You cook it in the round covered baker and you can google the recipe name with pampered chef in the search and find it.

I love the Autumn Risotto with Cranberries (& Chicken)....but I make it as a side-dish without the meat. It just screams "Fall" or "Thanksgiving" to me.
It was in the F/W 2011 Season's Best, or it's on the CC Recipe Search as one of the Product Use & Care card recipes (just search for keyword 'autumn' and it comes up)

1. What is a good side dish to serve for Thanksgiving?

There are many delicious side dishes you can serve for Thanksgiving, but some popular options include mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, roasted vegetables, and stuffing.

2. I need a side dish that can feed a large crowd. What do you recommend?

A great option for feeding a large group is to make a big batch of a classic side dish, such as macaroni and cheese or baked beans. You can also make a big salad or a vegetable platter to accompany the main dishes.

3. How can I make a vegetarian side dish for Thanksgiving?

There are many delicious vegetarian side dishes you can make for Thanksgiving. Some ideas include roasted vegetables, quinoa or rice pilaf, vegetable gratin, or a hearty vegetable soup or stew.

4. I want to bring a unique side dish to Thanksgiving dinner. Any suggestions?

If you want to impress your friends and family with a unique side dish, try making something with unexpected flavors or ingredients. Some ideas include a cranberry and goat cheese quinoa salad, sweet potato and black bean enchiladas, or a wild rice and mushroom casserole.

5. I have dietary restrictions. Can you recommend a side dish that fits my needs?

There are many delicious Thanksgiving side dishes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Some options include gluten-free stuffing, vegan green bean casserole, dairy-free mashed potatoes, or a grain-free vegetable gratin. Be sure to check the ingredients and allergen information before preparing the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
AmyDare
  • ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
myinnerchef
  • babywings76