• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with November Newsletter HTML code?

In summary, to subscribe to the Pampered Chef November newsletter, simply visit their website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. The newsletter will be sent directly to your inbox. Unfortunately, customization of content is not available, but the newsletter promises to provide a variety of recipes, cooking tips, and product updates. Subscribers can also look forward to exclusive promotions and discounts in the November newsletter. If you have content to submit for the newsletter, you can email it to the customer service team. If you are not receiving the newsletter, please check your spam or promotions folder, or contact customer service for assistance.
AmyDare
Hi Joy
I can't get a hold of the html code for November. When I click download code I see it briefly and then it goes to the preview before I can catch it.
When I click the "edit HTML" link, I get a blank screen. That part might be because of the computer I'm using, but either way, I can't catch the html code for November.
Amy

I haven't been able to either, luckily however I was able to make minor changes to it in the preview mode. It was like it was in a midway state between html and preview.

If I copy the preview, do you think I could paste it and have the links work right? I'm using Constant Contact, which is like iContact.

Let me see what I can do... it's been glitchy lately and I'm a bit frustrated as my programmer has gone MIA. He has not responded to my emails for almost a month and I'm a bit captive since I don't know how to fix it myself. I might have to start looking for a new programmer (sigh) and that means I'd have to pay alot of money to have someone new start over with my setup... But let me poke around and see if I can't figure some kind of workaround. And I'll shoot yet another email to my programmer :(

Hi Joy!
I was able to send it to myself, make changes and copy/paste into Constant Contact...and the links still worked.
Thank you for putting together awesome newsletters!
Amy

1. How can I subscribe to the Pampered Chef November newsletter?

To subscribe to our newsletter, simply visit our website and enter your email address in the designated sign-up box. You will then receive our monthly newsletter directly to your inbox.

2. Can I customize the content I receive in the November newsletter?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the content of our newsletters. However, we strive to provide a variety of recipes, cooking tips, and product updates that will appeal to all of our subscribers.

3. Will the November newsletter include any special promotions or discounts?

Yes, our November newsletter will feature exclusive promotions and discounts for our subscribers. Be sure to keep an eye out for these special offers!

4. How can I submit content for the November newsletter?

If you have a recipe, cooking tip, or product review that you would like to share in our newsletter, please email it to our customer service team. We love hearing from our customers and featuring their content in our newsletters!

5. What should I do if I am not receiving the November newsletter?

If you have subscribed to our newsletter but are not receiving it, please check your spam or promotions folder. If you still do not see it, please contact our customer service team and we will help resolve the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AmyDare
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bridedream
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies