• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Cook Recipes for Outdoor Show: Ideas for Mary!

In summary, some easy no-cook recipes for outdoor shows include fruit and cheese skewers, caprese salad bites, Greek salad skewers, and hummus with pita chips. For a no-cook dessert, a fruit salad with a honey-lime dressing is a great option. There are also plenty of no-cook recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free hummus with veggies, dairy-free fruit and nut bars, and vegan avocado and cucumber rolls. A make-ahead option for an outdoor show is a quinoa and black bean salad, and for a warm no-cook appetizer, a bruschetta bar with different toppings is a tasty choice.
mad42802
The host of my next show wants to do her show outside. She is requesting a no cook/bake (unless I can do it at home) show. I have been to her house and her patio is not near the kitchen! What to do?
I need a few recipes I can go back to her with. I don't think she cares if its salad or desert. I just need to come up with a good idea.:)

Thanks
Mary

Okay...can't think of the name it's a Salad with chicken strips, black beans, green onions , cheese, tomato, and you mix some salsa with sour cream for the dressing. YUM! All you need to do is pre cook your chicken....also you can make Jerk Chicken Salad!

A trifle! These are the best for a summertime no-cook show!

;)Here are some -

Us NYers like Pizza! LOL! Enjoy!!;)

Attachments

• PC No Bake Recipes.doc
    43 KB · Views: 571
Thanks everyone. You guys are awesome!

lmradlein said:
Okay...can't think of the name it's a Salad with chicken strips, black beans, green onions , cheese, tomato, and you mix some salsa with sour cream for the dressing. YUM! All you need to do is pre cook your chicken....also you can make Jerk Chicken Salad!

Seven Layer Southwestern Salad! YUM YUM YUM!

Also - the Strawberry Spinach Salad is a favorite w/ my guests.

Yes, a Trifle!!

Also, the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad. Just cook the Ground Beef before hand.

where is the strawberry spinach salad recipe?

also, i did the cool veggie pizza and the husband and guests loved it! make crust ahead of time

1. What are some easy no-cook recipes for outdoor shows?

Some easy no-cook recipes for outdoor shows include fruit and cheese skewers, caprese salad bites, Greek salad skewers, and hummus with pita chips.

2. Can you provide a recipe for a no-cook dessert for an outdoor show?

Yes, one easy no-cook dessert for an outdoor show is a fruit salad with a honey-lime dressing. Simply mix together your favorite fruits and drizzle with a mixture of honey, lime juice, and a pinch of salt.

3. Are there any no-cook recipes that are suitable for guests with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are plenty of no-cook recipes that can accommodate dietary restrictions. Some options include gluten-free hummus with veggies, dairy-free fruit and nut bars, and vegan avocado and cucumber rolls.

4. Can you suggest a no-cook recipe that can be made ahead of time for an outdoor show?

A great make-ahead no-cook recipe for an outdoor show is a quinoa and black bean salad. Simply mix together cooked quinoa, black beans, diced veggies, and a simple vinaigrette dressing. This can be made the night before and stored in the fridge until the show.

5. Are there any no-cook appetizers that can be served warm for an outdoor show?

Yes, one option for a warm no-cook appetizer is a bruschetta bar. Prepare different toppings, such as diced tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and pesto, and allow guests to assemble their own warm bruschetta on a grill or in a toaster oven at the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • Pampered Angel