• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

No-Bake Ideas for Realtors Show with Limited Kitchen Supplies

In summary, for a realtor show with limited kitchen supplies, some easy no-bake options include fruit and cheese platters, hummus and vegetable platters, and no-bake energy balls or bars. For more impressive and professional-looking appetizers, smoked salmon bites, caprese skewers, and cucumber and cream cheese roll-ups are great choices. For desserts, options like chocolate covered strawberries, no-bake cheesecake bites, and fruit and yogurt parfait cups are delicious and easy to make. These no-bake options can also accommodate dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free diets. Basic kitchen supplies like a cutting board, knife, and serving platters or bowls are usually all that's needed for these recipes.
ChefJennyLynn
Hi-

I am doing a show next week for some realtors in their office. There is only a microwave and a kitchen sink.

I also only have my SS kit plus a few small extras.

Can anyone suggest anything I can do for no bake? I do have the small micro-cooker I can use for cooking or melting anything.

Thanks!

:)

Why not try...the Hot Pizza Dip or Hot Broccoli Dip? Both work great in the micro.

Thanks! The hot Pizza Dip sounds yummy..

No cookHow about making a apple crisp in the small oval stone? :) Cook it in the microwave.

Small Apple Crisp...
iluvstv2002 said:
How about making a apple crisp in the small oval stone? :) Cook it in the microwave.

Do you have a recipe for this?

Don't forget the microwave cakes also in the fluted stone. I've also heard of doing garlic pull apart bread in the fluted stone but I can't remember if it is done in the microwave or oven.

1. What are some easy, no-bake recipes that I can make for a realtor show with limited kitchen supplies?

Some great no-bake options for realtor shows with limited kitchen supplies include fruit and cheese platters, hummus and vegetable platters, and no-bake energy balls or bars. These options require minimal preparation and can be assembled on-site with minimal kitchen supplies.

2. Can you provide any ideas for no-bake appetizers that are still impressive and professional looking?

Absolutely! Some impressive and professional-looking no-bake appetizers include smoked salmon bites, caprese skewers, and cucumber and cream cheese roll-ups. These options are not only delicious, but also visually appealing for any realtor show.

3. Are there any no-bake dessert options that I can offer at my realtor show?

Yes, there are many delicious and easy no-bake dessert options for realtor shows. Some popular choices include chocolate covered strawberries, no-bake cheesecake bites, and fruit and yogurt parfait cups. These options are sure to satisfy any sweet cravings without the need for a full kitchen setup.

4. Can I still offer a variety of options for dietary restrictions with no-bake ideas for a realtor show?

Absolutely! No-bake options are great for accommodating dietary restrictions as they often use whole, unprocessed ingredients. Some great options include gluten-free crackers and cheese, hummus and vegetable platters for vegans, and fruit and yogurt parfaits for those with dairy restrictions.

5. What type of kitchen supplies will I need for these no-bake ideas at a realtor show?

For most no-bake ideas, you will only need basic kitchen supplies such as a cutting board, knife, and serving platters or bowls. However, it's always a good idea to double check the recipe beforehand to make sure you have all the necessary supplies on hand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenWard
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mad42802
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • 4kids4me