• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Three Best Friends Starting a Pampered Chef Career!

, Lex, and Nicole have come up with a new name for their team...The Triple Tiaras! They are very excited for the opportunity to do shows together and are looking forward to growing their business together.
Liddy98
Hey everyone...I am new to pampered chef! I am very excited to be starting a new career....My two other best friends also joined...We are all going to be doing our shows together:p ...I am excited for this and our recuiter gave us some great ideas for us to be able to do it together ...The problem is that we need a team name ...I was thinking all of you out there could give us some ideas...Thank you in advance...There are three of us so maybe that could tie into the name as well:eek:

so will you always be doing shows together? or just the first few shows since you know the same people? then branch off... being a team forever would be hard in the business, who gets what booking? recruit? etc?

Triple Scoop? (as in ice cream cones)--- we even have 3 scoops!
I'm thinking food...
Sorry, I'm not very creative!

Nicole
Lexington, SC

No I love that idea...very creative...We will always do the shows together as a group thing...I am very excited!

Well, definitely keep me updated on your decision on the name! Glad you liked it!
So excited for you! Go get 'em!!!

Our recuiter gave us some great ideas for our group...See we do everything together anyways...so it would be like a girls night out everytime we did a show.

Keep up the ideas. Thank you all!

Well we thought of a name...The Triple Tiaras...We will all have tiara pins, and the slogan could be: You can be the queen of your kitchen...What do you guys think?

are you all 3 going to be going to every show and just splitting commission? who will be claiming it???

Oooh a Neat name how about....Simple Addition Sweeties!!
Ready to serve up some delicious treats!!

I made a picture but I can't attach it. It is the new 3-tiered stand with a picture on each stand of me and some of my kids. You could do that with a picture of each of you!! Just a thought!!

Good luck, sounds like fun!! You three will be very successful!!

Debbie

I love that idea debbie thank you!

Well we are all cunsultants...and we will all be getting a paycheck separately...We will just divide up the orders we get as even as possible...same goes with recruits...we will just have that rotating who claims the recruits...our recuiter came up with some great ideas with her director...we are very excited!

consultants...not cunsultants...sorry:rolleyes:

It's great but..did you think on how you will split orders since you don't want your host to have lest benefice since she wont get the same amount of free anything if she has a $600 show and then you guys are going to make it 3 $200 show. Is that your plan????? To be honest I don't think that it will work if it's what you are planing on doing.

Well, we talked to our recuiter...and here is the plan...we will be splitting fundraisers evenly, because there is no host rewards...the other shows we will do together, but only one of us will claim that show...the next one will claim the next and so on...then every month we will take all of our money and split it three ways...we are have a contract written and noterized.

Also remember that fundraiser $$ amounts could mean getting 5% less if it's not over $600. Meaning...if you guys have an $1800 fundraiser then that would be fine as each seperate show would be over $600. But, if it is a $1200 fundraiser the group would normally get 15% but if you split the fundraiser 3 ways to have 3, $400 fundraisers then the group would only get 10%.

While this kind of set up sounds like fun I think it could ruin friendships. I'm glad to hear you have a contract. It will be harder to earn trips and other incentives too.

Good luck!

well we are very close friends...and we have been through alot...I know it might be a struggle at times...but we are prepared for that...Yes incentives will be harder, but hey we will just work harder! I know this will not ruin our friendships...Hey, God is what brought us together...he is the tie that binds!

If the funraiser is an issue we would pitch in the extra 5%

So what's your name????So have you picked a new name? I am very curious!! :D

Debbie

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that sells high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations and online parties.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you need to be referred by an existing consultant or reach out to a consultant to join their team. You can also sign up directly through the Pampered Chef website. There is a one-time enrollment fee and you will receive a starter kit with all the tools and resources you need to get started.

3. Can I earn an income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn an income through your sales and team building efforts. Your income will depend on your level of dedication and effort put into your business.

4. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef provide?

Pampered Chef offers extensive training and support for their consultants. This includes online training, in-person training events, and access to a network of experienced consultants who can provide guidance and advice. Additionally, you will have access to a personalized business website and marketing materials to help you grow your business.

5. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have a full-time job. The beauty of this opportunity is that you can work your business around your schedule. You can host parties and demonstrations on evenings and weekends, and take advantage of the online tools to manage your business on your own time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Rebecca Bigger-Thomas