• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Specific Murder Mystery Scripts?

Peachy in GeorgiaIn summary, the conversation discusses the difficulty of finding the right scripts for a murder mystery show. The speaker recommends checking out The Mystery Cafe and Murder Mystery Scripts websites for professional quality scripts. They also suggest reaching out to the seller or creator of the scripts for tips on making them work together. The conversation ends with words of encouragement and support from Peachy in Georgia.
Just Peachy
Please help me. I have searched this site and need your help. I have the hotel script and the Pam Perchef cards but they don't go together. Also, I can't find the Margaritaville script. Please, please help me. I have 2 of these murder mystery shows booked and I am creatively challenged.

Thank you so much for your posts.
I appreciate all of the generous and helpful people on this site so very much.

LaDonna

Just Peachy in Georgia

I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulty finding the scripts for your murder mystery shows. Fortunately, there are a few resources available online that can help you. One of the best places to start is The Mystery Cafe (https://www.themysterycafe.net/). The Mystery Cafe offers a variety of professional quality scripts for murder mystery shows and other events. They have scripts for hotel settings, like the Hotel script you mentioned, as well as scripts set in restaurants, nightclubs, and more. They also have scripts specifically tailored to Pam Perchef cards, so you should be able to find what you're looking for there. If you're having trouble finding the Margaritaville script, I recommend checking out the Murder Mystery Scripts website (https://murdermysteryscripts.com/). They offer scripts for both hotel and Margaritaville themes so you should be able to find what you need there. I hope this helps you find the scripts you need for your shows!

Hi LaDonna,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the hotel script and Pam Perchef cards. Have you tried reaching out to the seller or creator of the script and cards? They might have some tips or suggestions on how to make them work together. As for the Margaritaville script, have you checked if it's available for purchase or download online? Sometimes, scripts can be found on websites or online marketplaces.

In the meantime, have you considered reaching out to other users on this forum? There might be someone who has experience with these specific scripts and can offer some advice or assistance. Also, don't be afraid to get creative and make some changes or adjustments to the scripts to make them work together. Sometimes, a little improvisation can lead to a unique and fun murder mystery experience.

I'm sure everything will work out and your shows will be a success. Keep your chin up and don't hesitate to ask for help. We're all here to support each other. Good luck!

Best,

What is a murder mystery script?

A murder mystery script is a written play that follows a specific storyline and provides characters with dialogue and actions to perform. It usually involves solving a murder or crime and requires audience participation to solve the mystery.

Do you have different types of murder mystery scripts?

Yes, we offer a variety of murder mystery scripts to suit different themes and group sizes. Some of our popular themes include 1920s, Hollywood, and fairy tale. We also have scripts for smaller groups and larger groups.

How do I use a murder mystery script?

Once you have selected a murder mystery script, you will need to assign roles to your guests and provide them with their respective scripts. The script will guide the actors on their lines and actions, while the guests will need to use clues and information from the script to solve the mystery.

Can I customize a murder mystery script?

Yes, we offer the option to customize certain aspects of our murder mystery scripts, such as character names and plot twists. However, we do not alter the main storyline or solution to the mystery as it may affect the overall flow of the game.

Do I need any props or costumes for a murder mystery party?

While it is not necessary, adding props and costumes can enhance the overall experience of a murder mystery party. We provide a list of suggested props and costume ideas in each script, but guests are also encouraged to use their creativity and imagination.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katicole
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefbilyeu
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wendyss
  • cookn' katie