1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Need more sales

Tags:
  1. I hosted a show before I actually became a consultant to help pay for my kit...someone told me those sales counted towards my ss month...i don't think it does, does it? Anyway, some of the people couldn't attend so i followed up with them and they placed orders but it doesn't equal enough to submit and my show is already closed and I am out of contacts and don't have enough money to buy anything...what should i do??

Michelle
    pamperedchefmichelle@verizon.net

2. proudmama02

proudmama02 Member

You probably should have kept the show open longer. You could try again and have another show with enough sales,or you'll have to pay for the kit. If you have a cc,you can charge it,and then pay on the cc. Good Luck

Jun 29, 2005
  3. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

If you were listed as the host, but not the consultant, those sales won't count under you. They'd be the Consultant who "did" your show. If I understood correctly, you said it was a show you hosted before you became a consultant. Have you put together a nice email newsletter announcing the start of your PC business? If not, that may help to do one and email it to every single person you can think of. I'm sure people on this site can give you samples of letters that they sent out.

Jun 29, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted