• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking with Kids: Delicious Snack Ideas for March Show!

In summary, there are many easy and healthy snack ideas for kids to make during the month of March. These include fruit kabobs with a yogurt dip, cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, homemade granola bars, vegetable and hummus cups, and rainbow fruit skewers. Additionally, incorporating seasonal ingredients such as asparagus, carrots, peas, and strawberries can make the recipes even more delicious and nutritious. For those with allergies, there are plenty of options such as gluten-free banana oat muffins, dairy-free fruit smoothies, nut-free energy balls, and vegan veggie wraps. To involve kids in the cooking process, you can have them measure and mix ingredients, decorate their own snacks, use cookie cutters, and even come up with their
KayteTUrner
Gold Member
I just did my first Cooking with Kids show this weekend and it was a HUGE success! I even booked another Cooking with Kids show for March. YAY!!! We did Mini Taffy Apple Pizzas at the first show and they were a HUGE hit. The next Mom doesn't want to do the same recipe because it will be a lot of the same kids. I saw the Brownie in the DCB and salsa ideas. Does anyone have any other ideas? It's at 4pm so we will be doing a snack instead of a meal.

Thanks!

Use your new brownie pan and make brownie sundaes. Then you can use your chopper for nuts, easy accent decorator for whipped topping, all your desert sauses ect, and the new ice cream dipper also!!

b_a_crow said:
Use your new brownie pan and make brownie sundaes. Then you can use your chopper for nuts, easy accent decorator for whipped topping, all your desert sauses ect, and the new ice cream dipper also!!

That's a great idea! I was looking at the SB and there's a recipe for PBJ Brownies, we could do that too!

Anyone else have ideas?

You could ask your director.... ;>)

I bet she has great ideas....

Do you have a flier that you have made to advertise for this theme of a party?

Here's the files. I only have them in Publisher so I have attached the PDF too.

Attachments

• Cooking wiht Kids Flier.pub
    1.4 MB · Views: 414
  • Cooking with Kids Flier.pdf
    197.1 KB · Views: 772

1. What are some easy and healthy snack ideas for kids to make during the month of March?

Some delicious snack ideas for kids to make in March include fruit kabobs with a yogurt dip, cucumber and cream cheese sandwiches, homemade granola bars, vegetable and hummus cups, and rainbow fruit skewers.

2. Can you suggest any kid-friendly recipes that incorporate seasonal ingredients for March?

Yes, some great seasonal ingredients to include in kid-friendly recipes for March are asparagus, carrots, peas, and strawberries. You can use these ingredients to make dishes like roasted asparagus fries, carrot and pea salad, and strawberry shortcake.

3. Are there any allergy-friendly snack options for kids to make during the March show?

Absolutely! Some allergy-friendly snack options for kids to make during the March show include gluten-free banana oat muffins, dairy-free fruit smoothies, nut-free energy balls, and vegan veggie wraps.

4. What are some creative ways to involve kids in the cooking process during the March show?

There are many fun ways to involve kids in the cooking process during the March show. You can have them measure and mix ingredients, decorate their own snacks, use cookie cutters to create fun shapes, and even have them come up with their own snack ideas using seasonal ingredients.

5. Can you share any tips for making cooking with kids a fun and educational experience?

Cooking with kids can be a great way to teach them about nutrition, math, and science in a fun and interactive way. Some tips for making it a fun and educational experience include involving them in the meal planning process, using measuring cups and spoons to teach fractions, and discussing how different ingredients affect the taste and texture of a dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
buddy5909
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane