• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need More Bookings Asap!!!

In summary, the speaker has been a consultant for a year and has struggled with getting bookings. They have already tried various methods such as hosting their own shows, offering incentives, and reaching out to friends and family, but have not had much success. They are asking for new ideas to get more bookings for the fall and Christmas season. Suggestions include calling past hostesses, offering free products, promoting the new catalog, and participating in events or fairs. The speaker is also encouraged to continue promoting their business and not give up.
ValM2010
Hello everyone,

i have been a consultant for a year this last August. I have loved my first year in, and I love the people I work with as well as the hosts I work with and the great products I bring and use on a daily basis.

Although I had a great first year, I have struggled with getting bookings. I've talked to my team leader numerous times about it...and everything she suggests I've already done. My mom did a catalog show, I had a lady from the church host a show, two friends, and a lady I met at a vendor event. It is that time of year again for my friends show to do their show and I'm hoping I will get more bookings at them. The lady I met at the vendor event was a good customer, until she ordered without paying so I don't want to ask her to do a show again. But looking back thru the list of past hosts I don't have many friends outside my circle to choose from...

I've offered to a few other direct selling friends that I'm willing to flip shows with them, and so far everyone I've asked already told me 'no.'

I have tried to do vendor events the last year and everytime I do one, they cancel last minute. I'm hoping to have 2 in November, but I'm praying that they don't cancel! I have done my customer care calls, I've offered the church a chance to do a fundraiser (that got turned down), I've offered incentives, and everything I read is something I've already tried. I've tried going to different businesses without much success. My director suggested an express show, I asked a few people if they would be interested in it and they all said no. I wear logo wear wherever I go...

Does anyone have any different ideas for getting more bookings??? I'm so stuck..I need some shows for the fall with Christmas coming.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thank you

Borrowed from another forumPick up the Phone"
1. Call 10 people a day and don't stop with 3 bookings.
2. Family members for past promises.
3. Call past hostesses to renew 10% discount.
4. Host your own show; have an open house.
5. Gift for current host that has 2 bookings when you walk in the door.
6. Call outside orders from shows.
7. Offer a FREE new fall product.
8. Offer to bring the food for the show; Express Show.
9. Call during "Power Hour."
10. Wear PC clothes and jewelry everywhere for the next week.
11. Check old receipts for lots of circled items.
12. Call up for favors.
13. Exchange shows with other Direct Sales representatives.
14. Mystery Hostess show
15. Customer Care calls
16. Product interest calls—“Out of the box” calls—just calling to see if your product is “out of the box” and how you like it!
17. Call and share the discontinued list
18. Take a simple PC recipe to your Doctor's office.
19. Ask your tax preparer to have a show
20. Drop new catalogs with flyers off at bank, doctors, nail salon, etc.
21. Promote the new catalog
22. Specific dates get specific gifts
23. Go to mall and advertise what you do
24. Raffle a non-PC item along with PC items
25. Have a couples show
26. Offer gifts/gift certificates
27. E-mail specials to everyone.
28. Offer to write and send invitations for host.
29. School bingo's and functions; donate PC gift certificate
30. All show incentives, designed for host.
31. Pass out info to Moms, coworkers, friends, and follow-up immediately.
32. Call past high show host.
33. Run a contest for all prospective hostesses-make it good.
34. Call all past leads. (Maybes and yes)
35. Call church/school for fundraiser
36. Plan social event at your house for kids and parents
37. Call anyone you're involved with in Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, sports, nursery schools, etc.
38. Ask spouse to ask his work people to have a show.
39. Talk up "THEME SHOWS."
40. Talk about your business-ALWAYS!
41. E-mail database
42. Have bookings log
43. "Call-In" show
44. Call anyone who hasn't rescheduled from their postponement date.
45. Discount at different times, EX: 25% off for first week, 15% off for second week of the month, etc.
46. Door prize slips with specials marked; it's now your hostess special.
47. Free stone/free cookbook
48. Do a fair booth
49. Book your fence-sitter recruit leads
50. Follow through with everything and don't ever give up!

!First of all, congratulations on your first year as a consultant! It sounds like you have a great attitude and are dedicated to your business.Here are a few ideas for getting more bookings:1. Host a customer appreciation event. This could be a fun way to thank your current customers for their support and also give them an opportunity to invite their friends to check out your products. Offer special discounts or incentives for bookings made at the event.2. Partner with other local businesses. Reach out to businesses in your community and see if they would be interested in hosting a joint event with you. This could be a great way to reach new potential customers and also cross-promote each other's businesses.3. Offer a referral program. Encourage your current customers to refer their friends and family by offering them a discount or free product for each booking they refer to you.4. Host an online virtual party. This could be a great way to reach out to friends and family who may not live in your area. You can offer special discounts and incentives for bookings made during the virtual party.5. Utilize social media. Use platforms like Facebook and Instagram to showcase your products and share your business with a wider audience. You can also join Facebook groups related to your products or target market and offer to do a Facebook Live or post about your products and business.6. Attend networking events. Look for local events or groups that cater to your target market and attend them to network and promote your business. You can also offer to do a presentation or demonstration at these events.7. Offer a hostess coaching program. Sometimes hosts may be hesitant to book a party because they are unsure of what is expected of them. Offer a hostess coaching program where you guide them through the party planning process and make it as easy and stress-free as possible for them.Remember to always follow up with potential leads and customers, and don't be afraid to ask for bookings. Good luck!

What are some quick and easy ways to get more bookings?

One easy way to get more bookings is to host a virtual party or cooking class. You can also reach out to friends and family to see if they would be interested in hosting a party for you. Additionally, offering incentives or discounts for hosting a party can also attract more bookings.

How can I utilize social media to get more bookings?

Social media is a great tool for getting more bookings. You can create posts showcasing your products and services, share customer reviews, and offer exclusive deals to your followers. You can also join Facebook groups related to cooking or home goods and share your business there.

What are some creative ways to get more bookings?

One creative way to get more bookings is to partner with local businesses or organizations. You can offer to do a cooking demonstration or provide samples at their events in exchange for promoting your business. You can also collaborate with other direct sales consultants to host joint parties or events.

How can I increase my repeat bookings?

One way to increase repeat bookings is to offer a loyalty program or rewards system for your customers. You can also stay in touch with your customers by sending personalized emails or thank you notes after a party. Another idea is to offer special promotions or discounts for customers who book parties within a certain time frame after their initial one.

What are some tips for getting more bookings during slow seasons?

During slow seasons, it's important to get creative and think outside the box. You can offer themed parties, such as holiday or seasonal parties, to attract more interest. You can also offer special deals or discounts to incentivize people to book parties during slow seasons. Additionally, reaching out to past hosts and customers for referrals can also help bring in more bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMR1984
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • kcheatham08
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
amgreen66
  • MissChef