• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Microfiber Washcloths?

In summary, microfiber washcloths are specialized cleaning cloths made with ultra-fine synthetic fibers that are highly absorbent and effective at trapping dirt and bacteria. They are different from regular washcloths due to their smaller fibers and unique texture. They can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks and are machine washable, but should be washed separately and without fabric softeners for best results. With proper care, they can last for hundreds of uses but should be replaced every 6-12 months for optimal performance.
chefsrpampered
I am in desperate need for 2 sets of microfiber washcloths. They were the guest special back in April. If you have any please let me know. Thanks.

The purple and green ones? I have a set that I don't need.

Susan

Last edited:
I think I have a set too
Let me check MIchelle

WashclothsI will take both sets. Let me how much. Thank you very much.

Thanks michelle, I will send it immediately.

1. What are microfiber washcloths?

Microfiber washcloths are specialized cleaning cloths made with ultra-fine synthetic fibers that are highly absorbent and effective at trapping dirt and bacteria. They are gentle on surfaces and can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks.

2. What makes microfiber washcloths different from regular washcloths?

Microfiber washcloths are made with smaller fibers that are able to reach into tiny crevices and pick up more dirt and debris than regular washcloths. They also have a different texture that helps to remove grime without harsh chemicals or excessive scrubbing.

3. How do I use microfiber washcloths?

Microfiber washcloths can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks, such as wiping down counters, dusting surfaces, and cleaning mirrors and windows. Simply wet the cloth with water and wring it out before use. For tougher messes, a small amount of mild soap can be used.

4. Are microfiber washcloths machine washable?

Yes, microfiber washcloths can be washed and reused multiple times. It is recommended to wash them separately from other fabrics and avoid using fabric softeners, which can reduce their effectiveness. They can also be air-dried or tumble-dried on low heat.

5. How long do microfiber washcloths last?

The lifespan of microfiber washcloths depends on how frequently they are used and how well they are cared for. With proper cleaning and storage, they can last for hundreds of uses. However, it is recommended to replace them every 6-12 months for optimal performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monica.dixon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • cmcchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BadGirl
  • pckrissy