• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Regular Outside Order Form for May?

In summary, the "Need May Outside Order Form!" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track outside orders in the month of May. It can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or the Consultant's Corner app. The form requires customer and consultant information, as well as the items and payment method for the order. The deadline for submission is typically the last day of the month, but it is best to check for any updates. Changes can be made to the form before the deadline, but after that, assistance from a team leader or customer service is necessary.
heat123
Silver Member
I have searched here and CC but cannot find a regular outside order form for May- I found the special ones for the HWC but I am looking for a regular os order form for that month? Anyone created one yet?

Here's mine:

Attachments

• May order form.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 391
Here's MineI get them from my cluster. Hope it's what you need.

Attachments

• May Order Form.doc
    155.5 KB · Views: 443
Thank you soo much Donna and Cindy for your quick replies! I will use both!

Hi there! I haven't personally created a regular outside order form for May yet, but I can definitely help you out with that. You can find a generic outside order form on the Pampered Chef website under the "Resources" tab. Simply click on "Order Forms" and scroll down to find the "Outside Order Form" option. From there, you can customize it to fit your needs for the month of May. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

What is the "Need May Outside Order Form!" form used for?

The "Need May Outside Order Form!" is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to track outside orders for the month of May. These orders are typically placed by customers who are not hosting a party or attending a party, and can include orders from friends, family, coworkers, or other acquaintances.

How do I access the "Need May Outside Order Form!"?

The "Need May Outside Order Form!" can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Forms and Documents" section. It can also be accessed through the Consultant's Corner app on your phone or tablet.

What information is required on the "Need May Outside Order Form!"?

The "Need May Outside Order Form!" requires the customer's name, address, phone number, email (if available), and the items they wish to order. It also asks for the consultant's name and contact information, as well as the payment method for the order.

When is the deadline for submitting "Need May Outside Order Form!"?

The deadline for submitting the "Need May Outside Order Form!" is typically the last day of the month. However, it is always best to check with your team leader or the Pampered Chef website for any updates or changes to the deadline.

Can I add or change orders on the "Need May Outside Order Form!" after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can add or change orders on the "Need May Outside Order Form!" as long as it is before the deadline. Simply make the necessary changes and resubmit the form. If it is after the deadline, you will need to contact your team leader or the Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
theresa_d
  • rudy31
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies