• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemonade/Limeade Recipe with Citrus Press - Help Appreciated!

In summary, the conversation was about using the Citrus Press to make homemade lemonade or limeade. One person was looking for a recipe and another shared a simple one using lemons or limes, sugar, water, and ice. They also discussed adding strawberries for a pink color and using the Cook's Corer and Egg Slicer to prepare the fruit. The conversation ended with someone sharing their success with a strawberry lemonade at a fundraiser.
sivlepa
If I'm not mistaken, there is a Lemonade or Limeade or BOTH, recipe out there that can be make with the Citrus Press. I know it may be somewhat of a no-brainer, but I don't want to mess it up...

If anyone could share, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

Here's the one my director made at our last cluster meeting. She added strawberries so it would look pink for HWC.

Lemonade

2 lemons
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 cup strawberries

Zest one lemon with the Lemon Zester/Scorer. Slice one lemon with the US&G. Place lemon slices into the Small Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add the zest. Juice remaining lemon with Citrus Press into pitcher.
Put sugar and water into Small Micro-Cooker and microwave and stir until melted together. Add to pitcher.
Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer and slice using Egg Slicer. Add to pitcher.
Fill pitcher with water and serve.

I made a strawberry lemonade at my fundraiser that was very good.
4-5 lemons
3/4 c. sugar
10c. water
can of frozed strawberry daquiri mix, thawed
I had the water measured in the quick-stir, squeezed the lemons with the citrus press, added the sugar & straw mix, and plunged. It was easy & yummy, my 2 favorite combos!

Thanks, Ladies!Sounds yummy!

Hello there! Yes, you are correct. Our Citrus Press is perfect for making homemade lemonade or limeade. It's super easy and you definitely won't mess it up. Here's a simple recipe you can try:Ingredients:
- 4-6 lemons or limes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 4 cups water
- Ice cubesInstructions:
1. Cut the lemons or limes in half and remove the seeds.
2. Place the citrus press over a pitcher or large mixing bowl.
3. Squeeze the juice from the lemons or limes using the press.
4. Add sugar and water to the pitcher or bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves.
5. Pour the lemon or lime juice into the pitcher or bowl and stir well.
6. Serve over ice and enjoy your homemade lemonade or limeade!I hope this helps. Happy squeezing!

1. How do I make lemonade/limeade using the citrus press?

To make lemonade or limeade using the citrus press, you will need 4-5 lemons or limes, sugar or your preferred sweetener, and water. Cut the lemons or limes in half and place them on the citrus press, then squeeze the juice into a pitcher. Add sugar or sweetener to taste and mix well. Finally, add water to dilute the juice and serve over ice.

2. Can I use other types of citrus fruits with the citrus press?

Yes, you can use other citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruits, or tangerines with the citrus press. However, make sure to remove any seeds or large chunks before using the juice in your recipe.

3. Is the citrus press easy to clean?

Yes, the citrus press is designed to make cleaning quick and easy. Simply rinse it with warm, soapy water and use a brush to remove any pulp or residue. It is also dishwasher safe for added convenience.

4. How much juice can the citrus press extract?

The citrus press can extract about 1/4 cup of juice from each lemon or lime, depending on the size and ripeness of the fruit. This makes it perfect for making a single serving of lemonade or limeade.

5. Can I adjust the amount of pulp in my juice using the citrus press?

Yes, the citrus press allows you to easily adjust the amount of pulp in your juice. Simply twist the adjustable pulp control knob to choose between low, medium, or high pulp options, depending on your preference.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • smspamperedchef