• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Lemonade Recipe

sivlepa

Feb 22, 2006
If I'm not mistaken, there is a Lemonade or Limeade or BOTH, recipe out there that can be make with the Citrus Press. I know it may be somewhat of a no-brainer, but I don't want to mess it up...

If anyone could share, I'd appreciate it!

Thanks so much!

amya

Mar 10, 2005
Here's the one my director made at our last cluster meeting. She added strawberries so it would look pink for HWC.

Lemonade

2 lemons
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
1 cup strawberries

Zest one lemon with the Lemon Zester/Scorer. Slice one lemon with the US&G. Place lemon slices into the Small Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add the zest. Juice remaining lemon with Citrus Press into pitcher.
Put sugar and water into Small Micro-Cooker and microwave and stir until melted together. Add to pitcher.
Hull strawberries using Cook's Corer and slice using Egg Slicer. Add to pitcher.
Fill pitcher with water and serve.

lacychef

Legend Member
Feb 15, 2006
I made a strawberry lemonade at my fundraiser that was very good.
4-5 lemons
3/4 c. sugar
10c. water
can of frozed strawberry daquiri mix, thawed
I had the water measured in the quick-stir, squeezed the lemons with the citrus press, added the sugar & straw mix, and plunged. It was easy & yummy, my 2 favorite combos!