• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Large Pampered Chef Banner (Canada)

T
theapronfits
I am looking for a large PC Banner to use at fairs, trade shows, etc. My director thinks they have been discontinued. So if you have one collecting dust and taking up valuable space, please let me know. Since I live in Canada, I would like to get one from Canada to reduce the postal and duty costs.

Thanks to all.
Karen

1. What is a Pampered Chef Banner and why do I need a large one?

A Pampered Chef Banner is a promotional tool used by consultants to advertise the Pampered Chef brand and products at fairs, trade shows, and other events. A large banner is necessary for maximum visibility and impact at these events.

2. Is it true that the large Pampered Chef Banner has been discontinued?

There is no official confirmation from Pampered Chef that the large banner has been discontinued. However, some consultants have reported difficulty in finding them, which may be due to limited stock or popularity.

3. As a Canadian resident, can I get a large Pampered Chef Banner from Canada to reduce costs?

Yes, you can request a large Pampered Chef Banner from a Canadian consultant to reduce shipping and duty costs. You can also try checking with Canadian Pampered Chef distributors for availability.

4. What are the benefits of using a large Pampered Chef Banner at events?

A large banner provides increased visibility and draws attention to your booth or table at events, making it easier for potential customers to find you. It also showcases the Pampered Chef brand and products, helping to attract and engage potential customers.

5. How can I obtain a large Pampered Chef Banner if I cannot find one locally?

If you are unable to find a large Pampered Chef Banner locally, you can try reaching out to other consultants through social media or online forums. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance in locating a banner or to inquire about potential restocking in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • leahevanson