• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find an Italian Themed Flyer for a Party?

In summary, the Italian Theme Flyer can be obtained by visiting the Pampered Chef website or contacting a consultant. It features a variety of products perfect for Italian cooking and entertaining, and may include special deals and promotions. The flyer can be used to plan and host an Italian-themed party, but is only available in English at this time.
cewcooks
I booked my 1st August show this am and the host wants Italian theme, so does anyone have one. She wants the flyers this afternoon because she is going to tell all her friends who are coming for her son's B day Party!

Thanks

There was a whole Italian theme awhile back, I have some of the invites and things but nothing on the computer. Check the files

Thanks I found one called "Taste of Italy"

1. How do I get a copy of the Italian Theme Flyer?

To get a copy of the Italian Theme Flyer, you can either visit our website and download it from there, or you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant and they will be happy to provide you with a physical or digital copy.

2. What products are featured in the Italian Theme Flyer?

The Italian Theme Flyer showcases a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for cooking and entertaining with an Italian theme. Some of the featured products may include our Garlic Press, Pizza Stone, and Mandoline Slicer.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions included in the Italian Theme Flyer?

Yes, the Italian Theme Flyer may include special deals and promotions on select products that are perfect for Italian cooking and entertaining. Be sure to check the flyer for any current offers.

4. Can I use the Italian Theme Flyer to host an Italian-themed party?

Absolutely! The Italian Theme Flyer is designed to help you plan and host a fun and delicious Italian-themed party. It includes recipes, tips, and product recommendations to make your party a success.

5. Is the Italian Theme Flyer available in any other languages?

Currently, the Italian Theme Flyer is only available in English. However, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to see if they have any resources or translations available in other languages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kreaser
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookin to the top