• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Invite for Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show

and they also have dips and dressings like ours that are also really easy to make. I think their Twizzleberry drink is also really good, but I'm not too familiar with their other products.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
I am doing a combo PC/Tastefully Simple show for my SIL in September. We are wanting to send out one invite that explains that we will both be there. Does anyone have something like this already made up?

Thanks!

Bump

Anyone?

Tips or ideas how to run the show?

Thanks!

My only suggestion is to serve the Tastefully Simple stuff in/on the Simple Additions. Perhaps make it an Easy Entertaining theme...Use the tips we learned at conference for how to decorate a table! Everyone likes to make things pretty! =)

I'll be interested in what you end up doing. I'll be doing the same thing in November for a friend whose cousin is a Tastefully Simple Consultant. She's doing hers as more of a couples party and I think we're going to serve some TS products in PC products and perhaps I'll do a quick demo. Otherwise I know she wants it to be pretty casual. Let us know how yours turns out!

Gina Miller

Me, tooI am supposed to do one of these in October. I initially did not like the idea - thinking sales would be lower for both of us. After reading this thread, I decided to give it a try and see what happens. I'd be curious to hear everyone's results after their shows!

I'm also doing this, and not sure about itHi all,
I've got a hostess who's started selling TS and she booked a show from me for end of Sept. well, low and behold while I was at another friends TS show (where hostess was TS demo) she talked about she's excited about having her PC show in Sept. as she's going to also do a TS show at same time, and people can order from both.

Now, don't you think she should have asked or told me this before I booked the show?? That makes me crazy, I certainly wouldn't ask my SU demonstrator to do a show and then while people were there start selling PC, but that's just me.

So I'm worried about how this will work, I need suggestions on how to make it go smoothly and also what you suggest I should make/demo??

Thanks,

Lisa

I've done a few combo shows with a Tastefully Simple consultant and they turned out great! My sister hosted one and she made her own invites. I don't have a copy but they said something like "I'm having a combo show with Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple! Come and see how easy it is to prepare the Tastefully Simple foods with the Pampered Chef tools"... and etc, just make it sound really unique!

Then the TS consultant and I discussed what foods would work the best with PC tools, for example:

Beer Bread, Pound Cake - Stoneware Loaf Pan, Serrated Bread Knife, Cutting Boards
Dips - Measure-All Cup, Small Mix 'N Scraper, SA Small Bowls
Twizzleberry drink - Quick-Stir Pitcher
Dressing (Vidalia or something) - made into coleslaw shredding cabbage with the US&G and a Stainless Mixing Bowl or Batter Bowl
Nana's Apple Cake - Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer (unfortunately, you can't have this made in stoneware because it sucks too much moisture out)

and make sure to serve just about everything in Simple Additions! I sold a ton at these combo shows!

I'm sure there are more, but anyway, then sort of mixed in, we would talk about our own products and host benefits and offered to do more combo shows. The sales varied, some I came out with more than TS, but also, she would have more sales too. My best one was $500 in guest sales for me!
Just make sure to talk to the TS consultant a lot before the show, but we found if we sort of 'winged it' at the show, it ran more smoothly

Hope this helps!

-Amy:)

What is Tastefully simple? I think they must not have that in Canada, i've never heard of it

Veevahchef,
Tastefully Simple is another direct sales company that sells easy to prepare foods. Like the most popular product probably is their beer bread and all you do to make it is put the mix in a bowl, put a can or bottle of beer in it, mix it for about 20 seconds, put it in a loaf pan, put melted butter on top and bake it for about an hour. Really easy and really tasty, hence Tastefully Simple! Just go to www.tastefullysimple.com to view their products. I don't know if they have it in Canada or not.

-Amy

I guess their beer bread is just like ours... but basically, their food doesn't require too many ingredients to make, like their pound cake only uses melted butter and water, or the apple cake, just apples and eggs pretty much.

Has anyone done this type of party and been the consultant for Tastefully Simple also?

Cheryl

The Tastefully Simple Consultant I work with said that they can't sell for another direct selling company that sells food too. Since PC sells beer bread, and spices and stuff, they can't do it. (She said they couldn't sell Tupperware either. But like, they could also do Partylite or Mary Kay for example) And my director told me that we could sell for other companies (except TS of course) unless you become a director, then you can't at all.

What ifWhat if the other company doesn't mind you selling their products along with Pampered Chef. Are there people here who rep for other gourmet food companies for personal use then? But don't actually have parties at the same time they are showing their Pampered Chef items?

Thanks,

Cheryl

My friend sells Tastefully Simple and she says the opposite. What they/we cannot do is share booth space such as each pay 1/2 for booth space. But we can do an open house where no money is put out to share space by either consultant. Does that make sense?
We are planning this is October. I am not going to have out any of our pantry items. She will prepare foods and have them displayed in PC.

Hi, I would make sure you focus on bookings and leads and not sales. Food is tastefully simples main thing and attracts people so I would do a drawing for a gift bag of inexpensive Items. and offer free recipe cards just for filling out a slip. Make sure your drawing slips do not have a place for a No! yes or maybe is what you are intrested in. good luck!!

mom2kr said:
Has anyone done this type of party and been the consultant for Tastefully Simple also?Cheryl
Part of the consultant agreement states
I will demonstrate or sell only Company products at Cooking Shows. I will not demonstrate or sell any other products, including any products made personally by me, as part of my Pampered Chef business, at any Cooking Show; or at a Company-sponsored event or meeting.
That essentially says that the Pampered Chef consultant can not be representing any other company while doing a Cooking Show or at a PC event or meeting.CONSULTANTS can not be told that they may not work for other direct sales companies (even if they are in direct competition with Pampered Chef). At the Director level they can make that stipulation, but not at the consultant level.You absolutely CAN be both a TS consultant and a PC consultant, but you can not hold a joint show for both products if you rep for both companies.I just double checked the most recent Independent Consultant Agreement and there is nothing in their prohibiting you to work for multiple DS companies, you just can't represent both at the same cooking show. (Theoretically you COULD host a catalog fundraiser with the same organization for both companies, but couldn't do a demo with each unless you did them a separate times.)I do know people who are consultants for multiple companies with no conflict... they just have to keep detailed and accurate records (which we all should be doing anyway).Now the OTHER company may have issues with it (Tastefully Simple's agreement may prohibit being a PC consultant, but PC's agreement does not)

What is a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show?

A Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show is a joint home party where both Pampered Chef and Tastefully Simple products are featured and available for purchase. It is a fun and convenient way to try out and buy products from both companies.

How do I get an invite for a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show?

You can get an invite for a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or hostess and requesting an invitation. You can also attend a previous show and ask the consultant to add you to their guest list for future shows.

Can I bring a friend to a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show?

Yes, you can bring a friend to a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show. In fact, the more the merrier! It is a great opportunity to introduce your friends to the products and enjoy a fun evening together.

Do I have to buy something at a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show?

No, there is no obligation to buy anything at a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show. However, we guarantee that you will fall in love with our products and want to purchase them for yourself or as gifts.

Can I host a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef/Tastefully Simple Combo Show and earn rewards for doing so. Contact a consultant to learn more about hosting a show and the benefits you can receive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• buckeyefan08
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sburnside
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ivykeep