• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can these Pampered Chef consultants inspire you to reach your goals?

In summary, a group of Pampered Chef friends earned the TOP 50 Sales Challenge and shared inspiring stories from others who also earned the trip. One consultant, named Rachel, is Amish and drove her team of horses to all her shows. Another director saved her husband's life and still achieved TOP 50 in sales through catalog shows alone. A director also received a large order through a Home Office lead. These stories show determination, support, and the benefits of directorship.
chefmeg
Gold Member
I got this via wmail from my Ad who got it from Stacy Tenneson~
Hello,

Several of my Pampered Chef friends earned the TOP 50 Sales Challenge. We talked today and they had several inspiring stories to share from others who earned the trip. There were 49 Directors and above who earned this trip and 1 consultant.

Before you complain about how far you have to drive to your show, think about this...

Story #1: The only consultant who earned the trip is named Rachel. Rachel is Amish. Amish people do not use electricity, they don't drive cars, fly on airplanes, or use any of the modern conveniences that we do. Rachel drove her team of horses to all of her shows. Most shows were at least 15 miles from her home. She does have a telephone in her garage. She uses this to call her director who will enter & submit all of Rachel's shows from her home computer. Rachel's director also earned a spot in the top 50 and she drove herself and Rachel to Chicago (10 hour drive) for the event, since Rachel can't fly. In a two month time period Rachel sold $16,869.97! WOW! Talk about a person with tenacity! Rachel says that her husband is her biggest supporter.

Before you complain about not having any bookings, think about this...

Story #2: One of the directors who earned this trip, saved her husband's life in June! This amazing director, donated her kidney to her husband who was in a life or death situation. This TOP 50 earner was recovering from her surgery in July and August. She is a very determined person because she attended National Conference and achieved the TOP 50 in sales (with over $15,400 in sales for the two months of July and August combined). You may be asking how she achieved this award while recovering from surgery? She did it with CATALOG SHOWS ALONE!! Talk about determination!

Before you decide that you do not want to become a director, think about this...

Story #3: Director's receive leads from our Home Office. These leads are people who go to the web-site looking for product, a show, or the business. The leads get sent to the nearest director who is next in line to receive a lead. Our next director achieved the TOP 50 because of a Home Office Lead!

Director, Kevin Litcher received a Home Office lead during the month of July from a place of business that wanted to purchase 420 stones and 420 pizza cutters. This gigantic order helped to land Kevin with $22,984.22 in sales between July and August. WOW! The benefits of directorship are GREAT!!

I hope you feel inspired!

Holy Cow! :eek:

Those are some amazing people!!!

WOW! I'm very surprised at the Amish lady. I would love to hear how they use our products! I read a lot of the Beverly Lewis and other authors who write Amish books and it amazes me how they do all they do without electricity!

1. How can I find inspiration for cooking with Pampered Chef products?

One great way to find inspiration is to browse through our recipe library on our website. You can also join our online community and connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts to share ideas and get inspiration.

2. What are some tips for staying inspired in the kitchen?

Try experimenting with new ingredients or cuisines, attend cooking classes or events, and follow food bloggers or Instagram accounts for new ideas. You can also challenge yourself to recreate a favorite restaurant dish at home using Pampered Chef products.

3. How can I use Pampered Chef products to get creative in the kitchen?

Our products are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more fun. You can use our versatile tools and cookware to try out new recipes or give a twist to your favorite dishes. Get creative with presentation and plating using our serving pieces as well.

4. Where can I find inspiration for using specific Pampered Chef products?

Our website and social media pages feature a variety of recipes and videos showcasing our products. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for personalized tips and ideas based on your cooking preferences and the products you own.

5. How can I share my own cooking inspiration with others?

We love to see how our customers get creative in the kitchen with Pampered Chef products! You can share your own recipes and cooking tips on social media using the hashtag #PamperedChef, or submit them to our website to be featured in our recipe library.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • pamela
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • lockhartkitchen