• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Found a Cost-Effective Recognition Solution?

In summary, the person with the best sales or most recruits during the previous month gets to take home an apron and wear it at shows all month. My first time around with this form of recognition, my director put my name and month on the apron. Out of the year, my name was on there 11 out of 12 months. I liked it because it was a conversation starter with my guests. We have the "red apron" for the top achiever in sales as well! It is always a very healthy, but competative race for that. What we currently do is give a certain amt of tickets for sales, bookings, recruiting and so on and then do a drawing for a prize-each of
chefmeg
Gold Member
I do my cluster meetings with 3 other Directors and we are considering a new way to do recognition....sales, recruiting and so on, without spending a small fortune!
if you do or have gotten a particular form of recognition that was really good, please share!
TIA!

My SD has 2 aprons (black, from director store) that she had embroidered, one with Top Seller, one with Top Recruiter. At our monthly "large group" meetings, the person with the top sales or most recruits the previous month gets to take the apron home and wear it at shows all month. They bring it back at the next meeting. If you don't make the meeting then you forfeit the apron and it passes to the next person down.

My first time around with PC, my director did something very similar with the aprons. However, we wrote our names and month on the apron. Out of the year she did that my name was on there 11 out of 12 months.

I liked it because, it was a conversation starter with my guests. :D

we have the "red apron" for the top achiever in sales as well! it is always a very healthy, but competative race for that. what we currently do is give a certain amt of tickets for sales, bookings, recruiting and so on and then do a drawing for a prize-each of the 4 clusters does their own drawing/prize. It is just getting a little old and we would like to mix things up a bit!

in one of my past lives with another direct sales company my director gave us business supplies and stickers etc from the booster
i really like that

My director is awful at recognition of any kind but another director whose meetings we sometimes attend has a prize basket with various business supplies and PC products (a lot are doubles she earns from Dir. box/Sell a Thon) and people with a recruit, a $1000 show, and top seller get to choose something from the box. If you do more than one of these things, she lets you choose again. I would love that because then the consultant gets the reward she would want the most since she picks it herself.

When I started, I loved the charms. Since I was hospitality, my group was doing ribbons. (We always want what we can't have, right?)

I do PC dollars. $3 for top sales and $1 for top recruiter, bookings and show average. (I may change that top recruiter to make it more attractive)

I have done the grab basket, but that didn't go well either. When they become an FD, they get a long stem red rose and a tiera. I have had 2 so far but have a crown in waiting!!

For the spring and fall product review, I would give away the doubles that I didn't want. This year, I will not have doubles, however so we will see how attendance goes.

This is all I can think of for now! I put a lot of $ into decorations for my Jan. meeting to build excitement about the trips.

We get gold dollars for sales and recruiting.

My director does her own form of PC $ - she gave us each a little "pig" piggy bank and gives us a paper "dollar" for different achievements (sales levels - $750 = 1 "dollar", $1250 = 2 "dollars", etc., recruiting = 5 "dollars"). At the end of the year in June, we do a "pig roast" and she transfers the "dollars" into cash for conference - only those who go to conference get the $, though (so it's a great way to encourage everyone to go to conf., too). Also, you don't get your "dollars" if you don't come to a meeting.

My director also has a basket of "picks"...we earn them with the following....

sales of $1250 gets one pick
sales of $2500 gets two picks
attending three meetings in a row gets a pick
bringing a potential recruit to a meeting gets a pick
recruiting someone gets three picks
doing 4 or more shows gets one pick
having a show average of $400 or more gets one pick

Those are the main "picks" I can think of right now, but there might be more.

She also gives us $1 for every $1000 in sales.

We have an on-time drawing. We also have a product drawing. Your name is entered into the product drawing once for every $1000 in sales, and also once if you RSVP about coming to the meeting. She always "stars" those entries, as she likes to point out if the winning ticket was an RSVP one.

I can tell you, especially newer Consultants, who are looking to obtain supplies, products, etc. really appreciate getting business supplies.

Now, no offense meant here, but I know that I personally would much rather get a package of invitations to take home and actually use for my business than some of the other things that are given sometimes, like ribbons, flowers, etc. It is a 50 mile trip for me to go to my director's house, and getting supplies kind of "offets" some of the gas costs! That is just my opinion, maybe others enjoy the roses, etc. just as much....

My upline director gives out $5 gift cards to her group if they do certain things...they usually have to do 3 or 4 things to earn one though.

Hope that helps!
Paula

My Director does "conference cash" for yearly things - like top sales, top show avg., top recruiter.......we get these at the end of the year in the form of a GC which she redeems for us if we go to conference.
During the year - she has always given postcards from Nancy's for recognition. Then she also does challenges sometimes throughout the year for different things - like a booking blitz, and things like that - and she gives different things for that - Gift Cards for Fast Food places so that we can grab something to eat and not be late for meetings, or business supplies.
We also have to fill in a bookings calendar when we come to our Cluster Meeting - and then for every booking we have for the coming month we get to choose 1 thing from her Supply Basket - invitations, recipe cards, stickers, etc.......

In my cluster, my director gives the top sales for the month a $10 gift card to a local restaurant, Walmart, gas station, etc.

I agree on the business supplis thing. I prefer to give 9and receive) business related things like logowear, postcards, stickers to use, bbq rubs...I am a practical person so I want to get and give things that are practical

Another thing we did a couple of years ago was a "piggy" promotion. We all had banks and would deposit money based on our activity each month. Our Director would give us money at the meeting based on that month's achievement.You obviously can change up the amounts to make it more affordable for you.http://www.chefsuccess.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3985

The pig looks like that could get expensive.

If you're getting the bookings and things, it's actually an easy way to save some money for conference. You just have to remember to "pay tie pig" first on commission day. It could get a little expensive for the Director, but if the group is getting results, then she's getting higher overrides, too. And you can always bump the payment amounts down a little.

What is the purpose of "Need Input From All Levels..."?

The purpose of "Need Input From All Levels..." is to gather feedback and ideas from all levels of the company in order to make informed decisions and improve overall operations.

Who is responsible for providing input?

All employees, regardless of their position or level within the company, are encouraged to provide input. This includes entry-level employees, managers, and even executives.

How can I provide input?

There are various ways to provide input, such as through surveys, team meetings, suggestion boxes, or one-on-one discussions with managers. You can also reach out to the designated person in charge of gathering input for more information.

What types of input are you looking for?

We welcome all types of input, including suggestions for improvement, feedback on current processes, ideas for new products or services, and concerns or challenges you may be facing in your role. Any feedback that can help us make better decisions and drive positive change is valuable.

How is the input used?

The input we receive is carefully reviewed and considered by our team. We use it to identify areas for improvement, make relevant changes, and drive positive change within the company. Your input helps us make informed decisions that benefit both our employees and our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Admin Greg
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Chef Kearns