• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some quick and inexpensive recipes for a tight budget?

In summary, the author is looking for recipes that are good for a show and are inexpensive. Some ideas she came up with are the Mini Pesto Pizzas, the Loaded Baked Potato Chowder, and the Incredible 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Biscuit Bites. The author suggests that the host make what she wants beforehand, and then they can do the power cooking demonstration with ground beef and make the sloppy joes. If the show leads to more shows, the author suggests that the author furnish the ingredients or split the cost with someone else.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Ok so like my title says I need a couple of inexpensive recipes that are good for a show ASAP. I have a host who is very excited about hosting but she is very tight on cash and was wondering if we could keep the ingreient cost low. I know PC advertises these $2 a servings meals but to someone who is really tight thats still quite aa bit. Any ideas????

How about you do the Mini Pesto Pizzas. I got all of the ingredients for this one for $12 and my local grocery.

Loaded Baked Potato Chowder is very inexpensive. If you have an Aldi's close by, you can get everything you need for around $10.

OR

If Whole chicken is on sale, buy a 4 lb. chicken, and a can of Grands Biscuits, and some butter, and you can do the Incredible 30 Minute Chicken w/ Garlic Biscuit Bites.

You could just have her make what she wants before hand then do the potato show.... not sure if there is a file on here about that or not, but I'm sure someone has a script for it. You can demonstrate most of our tools on a potato!

Sounds like she needs power cooking: ground beef version & make the sloppy joes. They use the beef, 1 c ketchup & 2 Tbl. PC Smoky BBQ Rub. Serve open-faced over toasted bread with a shredded cheese & chips

Will it lead to more shows or leads? If so, many of us choose to furnish the ingredients or maybe split the cost of the ingredients.

Thanks guys this gives me more ideas. I knew we had alot but my mind was blank blame it on the pregnancy brain :) I think I will do the potato chowder and garlic bites and I think I will provide the ingredents for the bites I usually provide for everything but we are kinda tight this month so less is more. Thanks its nice to know I can depend on you all for suppourt thats what I love about Pampered Chef!!!!!

Hi there! I completely understand your concern about finding quick and inexpensive recipes for a tight budget. Luckily, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I have plenty of ideas for you!First, have you tried our One Pot Wonder recipes? These are great for saving money on ingredients since they only require one pot and minimal ingredients. Plus, they're quick and easy to make!Another option is to use pantry staples such as rice, beans, and pasta to create budget-friendly meals. Our website has a variety of recipes that use these ingredients and are still delicious and filling.You can also consider making meals in bulk and freezing them for later. This not only saves money, but also saves time in the long run.Lastly, don't forget about utilizing the power of coupons and sales at your local grocery store. Planning your meals around what's on sale can significantly cut down on costs.I hope these ideas help you and your host have a successful and budget-friendly show. Happy cooking!

What are some inexpensive recipe options for a last-minute meal?

Some inexpensive recipe options for a last-minute meal include pasta dishes like spaghetti and meatballs, stir-fried rice with vegetables and protein, loaded baked potatoes, and bean burritos. These meals can be made using affordable ingredients and can be prepared quickly.

How can I make a cheap meal without sacrificing flavor?

There are many ways to make a cheap meal without sacrificing flavor. Some tips include buying in-season produce, using herbs and spices to add flavor instead of expensive ingredients, and utilizing leftovers in new and creative ways. You can also look for budget-friendly recipe ideas online or in cookbooks.

What are some budget-friendly ingredients that I should always have on hand?

Some budget-friendly ingredients to keep on hand include rice, beans, pasta, canned vegetables, frozen vegetables, eggs, and affordable cuts of meat like chicken thighs or ground beef. These ingredients can be used in a variety of recipes and are typically inexpensive.

Are there any low-cost meal options for someone with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are many low-cost meal options for those with dietary restrictions. Some ideas include vegetable stir-fry with tofu, lentil soup, quinoa and vegetable bowls, and zucchini noodles with marinara sauce. You can also search for budget-friendly recipes that cater to your specific dietary needs.

How can I save money on groceries while still eating well?

To save money on groceries while still eating well, try meal planning and making a grocery list before going to the store. This will help you avoid impulse purchases and stick to a budget. Also, buy in bulk when possible, look for sales and discounts, and consider buying generic or store-brand items instead of name brands. And don't forget to use coupons and cashback apps for additional savings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janel kelly
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies