• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Incentive Suggestions for Pampered Chef Survey!

In summary, the survey asks for what types of items Pampered Chef would like to see offered in future promotions. The Mini Sling Bag was offered in the January Sales Promotion, and other types of items like Merrill Gift Certificates and PC Dollars may be good alternatives.
Sheila
Gold Member
I received a survey from Pampered Chef & the final question is:
The Mini Sling Bag was offered in the January Sales Promotion. What other types of items would you like to see offered in future promotions? Please be as specific as possible.

Right now, my answer is:
More MALE friendly items! Pampered Chef Dollars are always a great alternative. Merrill Gift Certificates would be good too!

This is YOUR chance! What would YOU like to see me submit? ;)

I like the male products, that is needed. I also put more free products. Maybe add another double points month :)

i couldn't think i just left it blank :(

I couldn't think either Left it blank

I'm going to add and extra Kit Enhancement month! LOL

Sheila said:
I'm going to add and extra Kit Enhancement month! LOL

That really wouldn't interest me at all. I have everything from PC, and I've never used a KE month. Anytime I've wanted/needed something, I've hosted a show, and used the free and half-price, and 60% off product to get what I need. Much better discount, and the shipping is free. :)

I do like the idea of PC dollars, and Merrill GC's!

I like the idea of male friendly products, or PC dollars as an alternative if you don't want the incentive in question. They do it for the trips, after all.

Sheila said:
I received a survey from Pampered Chef & the final question is:

Right now, my answer is:

This is YOUR chance! What would YOU like to see me submit? ;)

Thank you for the male items suggestion (Unisex may be a better request.

I would totally love to be able to purchase a chef's jacket, or have that be a 2 show incentive!!!!!

Also, I have not used Merill's yet, but in the very few months I have been back, I have heard very mixed reviews regarding them (mostly negative and expensive). So maybe an alternative to Merril's?

Keep the suggestions coming b/c I haven't done my survey yet.

Though I like the sling, I think I'm going to say "enough with the bags already!" A sales promo for logo wear would be good. In my faulty memory, all the logo wear promos have been recruiting promos.

PC bucks, Merrill gc and double points will be my answers so far.

I said I'd like to earn logo shirts.

Maybe they don't want to deal with the volume of consultants who would earn logo wear with the need to pick style and size and that's why we haven't seen a sales promo for logo wear.

Not that I need cookware but newer consultants do and Pan-O-Rama is always fun. Hopefully we'll have some sort of promo like that for the new fall line, whether it's cutlery, stoneware, cookware, bamboo ... I went through the catalog today and refreshed my memory that I have just about everything in there. I probably don't have 20 items and that list includes things I really don't think I need like the egg separator.

I use the kit enhancement for me and use the host benefits for marketing purposes! Most of the items that I get off those shows get donated to silent auction fundraisers, door prizes for group events, etc.

And who wouldn't buy a logo shirt of their choice, business cards, car decals etc if they had Merrill Gift cards to spend? ;)

I love the PC Dollars too since they can be used on supply orders.

Hey, here's a new thought: "2 shows every month for the whole year & earn a permanent raise" LOL

I said logo shirts, tablecloths (I hate the vinyl one but have new consultants who doesn't have any other choice) and PC$.

I'm also thinking that actually earning the logo shirts would be a pain for them. Trying to estimate the right number of sizes would be impossible. Again, the gift card for Merrill would be a good alternative.

The incentives like the Starbucks Gift Card was not appealing to me at all. I don't drink coffee & even if I did, the Japanese franchize wouldn't recognize redeem them. I personally think that they should stick to the items that actually encourage the consultants to market their business. ;)

Hopefully they'll come out with new linens for the fall so we can earn a new tablecloth. I'm sick of the cranberry striped towels and tablecloth. Then again, I've been hoping for new linens for the past several seasons. Just like they've stopped changing colors on the scrapers, they've stopped changing dishtowel colors and just go with different color microfibers. I keep hoping for something that I'll want in my own kitchen.

PC$'s are always welcome! I like the sling bag but recommended it in a more "spring" color since black is very winter and a bright color would have made it stand out more (pink, red, orange).

I like the idea of earning a raise for two shows every month for a year!!!!!

I'd like PC$, Merrill GC's, Cookware (w/ a PC$ option for those who don't need cookware). I agree, they do need to have something male friendly as an option when they do apparel/bag incentives. But, enough with the bags...I'd like something else. ;)

I'm just at 1 year and am not overwhelmed with PC Items yet and did really like the sling, but can see how others are tired of them. I like getting free products to use, but again, understand how others are tired of them if they already own everything. I think more PC$ would be good, but I do really like the raise Idea.

Okay, here's what I'm submitting:

Sticking with things that can be used back into the business benefits both the consultant AND the company. But the aprons with ruffles are not appropriate for the male consultants. I'm seeing a LOT of complaining about the "girl" aprons, tote bags and sling bag on Chef Success. I'd love to see the company start thinking more gender friendly. I really think that the Pampered Chef Dollars and extra trip points are where you get the majority of the consultants on my team interested in performing for the month. Many of them want the Merrill logo items, car decals etc., but they just can't afford it. So I really do think that Merrill Gift Cards would go over well. The ability to earn another Kit Enhancement in the Fall might be a good motivator for the consultants who don't already have one of everything in the catalog. The overseas consultants have ZERO interest in the incentives we can't redeem, like the Starbucks Gift Cards. I don't drink coffee, but even if I did the overseas Starbucks probably wouldn't redeem the stateside gift card. Trying to please the males and females in the states & overseas is tough! But by thinking PC Dollars, Merrill Gift Cards, VISA Gift Cards, you are making it possible for ALL of the consultants to have a reward that they can actually USE.

Thanks for the feedback! :D

I said PC $$ and business materials, like catalogs etc. Would be nice to earn them instead of buying them all the time.

I said another apron as the gold/silver was horrible for both males/females. Also, a redesigned catalog tote.

Maybe logowear dollars through Merril? (Not sure if PC dollars work for that)

I don't think I ever have enough bags. :) I o love my new sling bag, too.

I got the survey too, and I replied that the PC$$ were my favorite - because you can use them for all sorts of things. I used them to buy the new products I didn't earn, and some supplies. I thought it was a wonderful incentive.

I would love a new FREE black tablecloth with a PC logo, they are $49 bucks!!! That'd be nice to have for free:)

ChefBeckyD said:
That really wouldn't interest me at all. I have everything from PC, and I've never used a KE month. Anytime I've wanted/needed something, I've hosted a show, and used the free and half-price, and 60% off product to get what I need. Much better discount, and the shipping is free. :)

I do like the idea of PC dollars, and Merrill GC's!

I agree. I never use KE any more. At first I did use it to get door prizes but not for the last several years.

I said PC$

BethCooks4U said:
I agree. I never use KE any more. At first I did use it to get door prizes but not for the last several years.

I said PC$

Yup never used mine either!

I made up a huge list, let's see if I can remember: PC $$, DCB quilted tote, PC umbrella, PC Hoodie, Cookware choice, PC catalogs, PC clipboards, pack of 12 PC pens, forged cutlery, PC license plate holders, I can't remember the others...

Well, certainly not another snuggie....

No snuggie!! LOL.....
I said Logo wear via Merrill gift card. Also, business materials would be nice or how about a grand prize - laptop! :)

gaddischef said:
No snuggie!! LOL.....
I said Logo wear via Merrill gift card. Also, business materials would be nice or how about a grand prize - laptop! :)

Oh, please NO!! That is wonderful for the winner but it gives nothing to all of those who aren't the winner. I want awards that ALL can EARN, not that SOME can win.

I think whatever the incentive is you should be able to choose either the prize or PC$.

Amyskitchen2 said:
I think whatever the incentive is you should be able to choose either the prize or PC$.

Now that is a good idea. At least I think so..LOL.

Amyskitchen2 said:

Yes! Now that is an idea we all can love!

I put free business cards or car magnets...but that would fall into a Merrill gift card.

Amyskitchen2 said:
On the March recruiting promo, in the fine print it says if you don't select an item by May something, you will automatically get 25PC$. That has been the case with some other promos. Value-wise, the item you choose is going to be more than the PC$. Of course, that's a recruiting promo, not a sales promo.I added Amazon gift cards to my response.

Last edited:
I love how they are getting our suggestions for stuff like this to see what carrot they can dangle in front of our faces! The best part is they don't even have to do anything for us but they provide us with these cool incentives.

I put down PC$, business supplies, catalogs, postage, a 'fashionable'' and functional catalog tote - sorry guys - like the May 2009 HWC tote with a catalog window and PC logo wear that isn't sized for twenty year old bodies -- sorry all you young things...

no more totes, no more logo wear, except for another HWC apron (minus a ruffle). I'd also like to earn products that are in the current catalog or pc $$ or $$. not interested in Merrill gift cards either.

I put Merrill gift cards, product, PC$$, Visa gift cards (that we could use for postage, etc).

I guess I'm a bit shocked that people wouldn't want to earn free marketing. Merrill gift cards would allow you the opportunity to get those business cards, the logo wear, car decals etc for FREE or much cheaper. Marketing can really make your business take off quickly. ;)

I've had my eye on the personalized pens for FOREVER & finally made the investment in December as one of my Christmas Presents. (Then promoted on Jan 1st, but I'll still use the pens that say D and not AD! LOL)

I would love free marketing but as Merrill is our option I am discouraged. I have had nothing but trouble with them. Getting wrong products after waiting weeks for delivery and then waiting weeks longer for the correct products to get here. And I would love some logo wear that actually fits me (I am an odd shape, I mean I am not 20 anymore). That's why I would like PC$ so I can at least get paperwork instead os a card to starbucks when I don't drink coffee or tea. --- I didn't mean to sound snarky just in a mood today.

That is what I put too- PC $$ and Merrill GC.

I said incentive to earn free consumable business supplies. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Pampered4Success