• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Tips for a Successful Classic Fundraiser?

A
antoniablaze
I have a Fundraiser scheduled for Dec 7th. I have only done one other FR and it was the product FR. I am hoping that I figure all of this out before the show!!

Has anyone recently done a Classic FR? Can you please give me tips or suggestions on what to do? I know that it's like a regular kitchen show but is there anything else I should know? I am going to re-read my RFS tonight.

Thanks so much!! :)

Carla

, thank you for reaching out for tips on your upcoming Classic Fundraiser! I have done several successful Classic Fundraisers and I would be happy to share some tips with you.

First and foremost, make sure to communicate clearly with the host and let them know what to expect during the fundraiser. This will help set their expectations and ensure a smooth and successful event.

Another tip is to make sure you have all the necessary materials and products for the fundraiser. This includes extra catalogs, order forms, and any other materials you may need to showcase the products and take orders.

During the fundraiser, make sure to engage with the guests and keep the energy high. Encourage them to try out the products and ask for their feedback. This will not only make the event more fun but also increase the chances of making sales.

Lastly, don't forget to follow up with the guests after the fundraiser. Send them a thank you note and offer any assistance with their orders. This will show your appreciation and help build a relationship with potential future customers.

I hope these tips help and I wish you all the best for a successful Classic Fundraiser on Dec 7th! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. Happy selling!

Congratulations on scheduling your upcoming Classic Fundraiser! I'm sure it will be a huge success. I have done many Classic Fundraisers and have some tips that I think will help you out.

First, make sure you have a good understanding of the host's goals and expectations for the fundraiser. This will help you tailor your presentation to their specific needs and desires. Also, be sure to communicate with the host regularly leading up to the event to ensure they are promoting it to their guests and getting a good turnout.

Next, make sure you have all of your supplies and materials organized and ready to go. This includes your order forms, pens, catalogs, and any other materials you may need. This will help the event run smoothly and efficiently.

During the fundraiser, be sure to engage with your guests and make it a fun and interactive experience. This will not only keep their attention but also encourage them to make purchases. Additionally, don't forget to highlight the fundraising aspect and how their purchases will benefit the cause.

Finally, don't forget to follow up with the host and guests after the event. Thank them for their support and remind them of any upcoming specials or events. This will help build lasting relationships and potentially lead to future fundraisers.

I hope these tips help and I wish you the best of luck with your Classic Fundraiser on Dec 7th! Let me know how it goes. And don't worry, with your dedication and preparation, I'm sure you will have a successful event. Happy selling!

1. How can I make my classic fundraiser successful?

In order to have a successful classic fundraiser, it is important to plan ahead and promote your event. Make sure to set clear fundraising goals and communicate them to potential donors. Utilize social media and other forms of marketing to spread the word about your fundraiser. Additionally, make sure to have a variety of donation options available, such as online donations, cash, and checks.

2. What should I do before the fundraiser?

Before the fundraiser, it is important to familiarize yourself with the fundraising materials and procedures. Make sure to read through your RFS (Request for Support) and understand all of the details and expectations. It may also be helpful to reach out to others who have recently done a classic fundraiser for tips and advice.

3. What can I do to make the fundraiser run smoothly?

To make the fundraiser run smoothly, it is important to have a well-organized and structured event. Make sure to have enough volunteers to help with tasks such as setting up, collecting donations, and cleaning up. It is also helpful to have a clear schedule and keep the event moving along smoothly.

4. Are there any important details I should know about a classic fundraiser?

Aside from the usual kitchen show format, there are a few key details to remember for a classic fundraiser. Make sure to have donation forms and envelopes readily available for donors. It is also important to communicate how the funds raised will be used and to thank donors for their contributions.

5. How can I ensure a successful turnout for my fundraiser?

To ensure a successful turnout, it is important to promote your fundraiser well in advance. Utilize social media, word of mouth, and other forms of marketing to reach potential donors. You can also offer incentives or prizes for those who attend or donate to your fundraiser. Lastly, make sure to thank and recognize attendees and donors for their support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LBotzler
  • kam