• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mexican Themed Luncheon Favors on a $50 Budget: Ideas and Tips - TIA!

In summary, the host of the other house gave out small bottles of Limoncello and a small planted basil to guests. They could get little tequila bottles, and plant some cilantro as favors. Another idea for favors are Southwestern Seasoning sample packets. These can include enough of the seasoning to make a dip, and a topper that tells how to make the microwave fajitas.
erinyourpclady
Gold Member
I need some ideas for small favors for a Mexican themed luncheon.....my allotted budget is $50 but anything over will have to be covered by myself and the host of the other house. I have 22 seated guests and 8 gals in the kitchen for a total of 60 for both houses.

Thoughts?????

TIA!

Does it have to be a served meal? If not, I'd say Taco bar! Ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, sour cream, soft shells.... you get the idea. Dessert could be Cinnamon chips (tortillas brushed with butter and cinnamon/sugar sprinkled on then baked) and ice cream cups. Or if you want to get real creative you could do a mock Fried Ice cream. You make ice cream balls and roll them in rice krispie treats.

Those are my ideas. I might think of something else as I ponder on it. I love stuff like this!

Favors? Do you mean food ideas? or small gift ideas?

Chefstover2 said:
Favors? Do you mean food ideas? or small gift ideas?

Oops, missed the word "favors" sorry!! :)

The food is already worked out.....
I need favors! Last month for our Italian meal the hosts gave out small bottles of Limoncello and a small planted basil.

Well, along those lines, you could get little tequila bottles, and plant some cilantro. :D

Other than that... maybe little maracas, or something with sombreros on them? Do you want the favor to be something useful? If you could find inexpensive margarita glasses somewhere, that would be fun.

If you are looking for PC themed favors, what about Southwestern Seasoning sample packets? Put enough of the seasoning to make a dip...look under files for the covering. It includes recipe, ordering info & contact info.

Small bottles of tabasco and maybe the SW seasoning packet in a small basket/box.

How about a tablespoon or two of Chipotle Rub in a small clear cellophane bag with a topper that tells how to make the microwave fajitas with it (and your contact info, of course!)? You can get those clearn cello bags at Michaels or even Walmart in the craft section. Print out a Mexican themed topper and just staple it on...

1. How can I make a quick and easy dinner using Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help you make a quick and easy dinner. Our Quick Cooker and Rockcrok are great for making one-pot meals in a fraction of the time. Our Mix 'N Chop is perfect for breaking up ground meat while cooking. And our stoneware can be used to make delicious casseroles and baked dishes. Check out our website for recipe ideas and inspiration!

2. I need ideas for healthy snacks to make with my kids. What do you recommend?

We have plenty of options for healthy snacks that are perfect for making with kids. Our Veggie Spiralizer is great for making zucchini noodles, sweet potato fries, and other fun veggie snacks. Our Ice Cream Maker can be used to make delicious and healthy frozen yogurt pops. And our Cookie Press is perfect for making homemade granola bars. Get creative and have fun in the kitchen with your kids!

3. I'm looking for new breakfast ideas. What Pampered Chef products can help?

Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can help you make delicious and easy breakfasts. Our Breakfast Sandwich Maker and Egg Cooker are great for making breakfast sandwiches in minutes. Our Deluxe Cooking Blender can whip up smoothies, oatmeal, and even pancakes. And our Toaster Oven is perfect for making toast, bagels, and other breakfast treats. Check out our website for more breakfast recipe ideas!

4. I want to host a Pampered Chef party, but I don't know what to make. Can you help?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are a fun and delicious way to get together with friends and family. We have a wide range of recipes that are perfect for parties, from appetizers and dips to main dishes and desserts. Our consultants can also provide tips and tricks for hosting a successful party. Contact your consultant or visit our website for party recipe ideas!

5. I received a Pampered Chef product as a gift. Where can I find recipes to use it?

Congratulations on receiving a Pampered Chef product as a gift! Our website has a variety of recipes that can be made with our products. Simply search for the product you received, and you'll find a list of recipes that use it. You can also check out our cookbooks and Pinterest boards for even more recipe ideas. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_kimmo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • chefamanda