• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need ideas......

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
I need some ideas for small favors for a Mexican themed luncheon.....my allotted budget is $50 but anything over will have to be covered by myself and the host of the other house. I have 22 seated guests and 8 gals in the kitchen for a total of 60 for both houses.

Thoughts?????

TIA!

chefcharity

Advanced Member
Oct 27, 2008
Does it have to be a served meal? If not, I'd say Taco bar! Ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, sour cream, soft shells.... you get the idea. Dessert could be Cinnamon chips (tortillas brushed with butter and cinnamon/sugar sprinkled on then baked) and ice cream cups. Or if you want to get real creative you could do a mock Fried Ice cream. You make ice cream balls and roll them in rice krispie treats.

Those are my ideas. I might think of something else as I ponder on it. I love stuff like this!

Chefstover2

Advanced Member
Jan 7, 2007
Favors? Do you mean food ideas? or small gift ideas?

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
The food is already worked out.....
I need favors! Last month for our Italian meal the hosts gave out small bottles of Limoncello and a small planted basil.

NooraK

Legend Member
Gold Member
Feb 6, 2008
Well, along those lines, you could get little tequila bottles, and plant some cilantro. :D

Other than that... maybe little maracas, or something with sombreros on them? Do you want the favor to be something useful? If you could find inexpensive margarita glasses somewhere, that would be fun.

stacywhitlow

Veteran Member
Jul 23, 2007
If you are looking for PC themed favors, what about Southwestern Seasoning sample packets? Put enough of the seasoning to make a dip...look under files for the covering. It includes recipe, ordering info & contact info.

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
Small bottles of tabasco and maybe the SW seasoning packet in a small basket/box.

mountainmama74

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2009
How about a tablespoon or two of Chipotle Rub in a small clear cellophane bag with a topper that tells how to make the microwave fajitas with it (and your contact info, of course!)? You can get those clearn cello bags at Michaels or even Walmart in the craft section. Print out a Mexican themed topper and just staple it on...

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
naekelsey
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
Replies
Views