• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Girls Night Out: Easy Main Dish and Better Than Sex Cake

In summary, "Girls Night Out: Easy Main Dish and Better Than Sex Cake" is a cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef where you can learn to make a main dish and dessert while having a fun and relaxing night with friends. The class usually lasts 2 hours and is suitable for all cooking levels. All ingredients and equipment will be provided and dietary restrictions can be accommodated upon request.
rayday
I am doing a show and will be getting together with the host at the end of the week to go over things. I'm looking for some help with the demo so if you have any ideas please let me know, I'm all ears!

It's kind of a girls night out/away from the kids and husbands. So I was wanting a main dish that is really easy as I'm still new at this. I want to make something that seems elegant like treating them to a nice meal, yet simple for me/them to make. For dessert I think I might make the better than sex cake someone posted here. I haven't tested it out yet, but I plan to bring it made already.

:confused: :confused:

TartI made the Artichoke and Sun-Dried Tomato Tart from the new Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. It looks really fancy and everyone loved it! Bonus, it's good warm or room temp.

Hey there! Congrats on your show, that sounds like so much fun! For the main dish, have you thought about doing a pasta dish? It's usually pretty easy to make and can still seem elegant with the right presentation. You could also do a simple salad or roasted vegetables as a side to go with it. And for dessert, the better than sex cake sounds like a winner! Maybe you could also add some fresh berries or whipped cream to make it even more special. Good luck with your show!

What is "Girls Night Out: Easy Main Dish and Better Than Sex Cake"?

"Girls Night Out: Easy Main Dish and Better Than Sex Cake" is a fun and interactive cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef. During this class, you will learn how to make a delicious main dish and a decadent dessert while enjoying a fun and relaxing evening with your friends.

How long does the class last?

The class typically lasts about 2 hours, but can vary depending on the size of the group and the pace of the class.

Do I need any cooking experience to participate?

No, absolutely not! Our classes are designed for people of all cooking levels, from beginners to experienced cooks. Our consultants will guide you through each step and provide tips and tricks along the way.

Do I need to bring any ingredients or equipment?

No, all ingredients and equipment will be provided by the consultant hosting the class. You just need to bring yourself and your appetite!

Can I customize the menu to fit my dietary restrictions?

Our consultants are happy to accommodate any dietary restrictions or preferences. Please let your consultant know ahead of time so they can make any necessary adjustments to the menu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefann
  • lisabushey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sarahsellcm
  • babywings76