• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mommy & Me Pizza Party Ideas & School Craft Fair Display

In summary, the speaker is looking for help with two events - a Mommy and Me Pizza Party and a table at a craft fair. They are seeking ideas for food and display at the pizza party and suggestions for setting up their table at the craft fair, including using different levels and having a variety of products on display. They also mention getting help from their director or recruiter for products they don't have. They appreciate the suggestions and are excited to try the balloon idea.
chefmom
This is my SS month and need help on two things. I am doing a Mommy and Me Pizza Party in a few weeks (at my home) and have the kids making pizzas and need ideas on what to serve and have out for the adults. I don't have many products, just the basics myself and the kit products. Also, at the end of the month I have a table at a local school craft fair and was wondering how to set up and display ideas...do you have food samples, or just products and flyers?

For your pizza show how about carrots w/ the crinkle cutter & the dill mix dip. And veggie mini quiches (I think that recipe is online, if not I can post it) fresh lemon aid in the quick stir pitcher (6 sliced lemons, gallon of water, sugar, mix well, let sit for a little while, remove lemons.Don't leave the lemons in!! I've tried and it doesn't taste good ;) Your director/recriuter can probably help you with products that you don't have to prepare stuff.

For the craft fair I like to use different size boxes/ books under a table colth to creat different levels. Then display products. Try not to croud your table, it's easy to want to have everything out but it gets overwhelming. Maybe have the help whip cancer products in one area w/ a specials flyer, then have a couple stones. I would bake cookies or brownies something that most people are drawn too and show how wonderful stones cook. Put together a "spring basket" with a new dish towel in the bottom and the new spring colors. Some of your favorite things. Have a booking special and of course the door prize slips. Get balloons to tie onto your table, very eye catching. Don't be nervous about talking to people as they walk by, if it's possible don't sit behind your table try for the side of it. This makes you more approachable.

Good luck,
Michelle

ThanksThank you very much for the ideas, it help give my brain a jump start and I love the balloon idea!!! Thanks :D

1. What are some creative pizza toppings ideas for a Mommy & Me pizza party?

Some fun and unique pizza toppings for a Mommy & Me pizza party could include mini pepperonis, diced ham or bacon, pineapple chunks, sliced bell peppers, diced chicken, and various types of cheese such as feta, goat cheese, and gouda. You can also get creative with toppings like BBQ sauce, pesto, or even fruit like apples or strawberries.

2. How can we make the pizza party educational for the kids?

One idea is to have the kids help make the pizza dough from scratch, teaching them about measuring and mixing ingredients. You can also incorporate a lesson on food groups and have the kids add their own toppings to create a well-balanced pizza. Additionally, you can have the kids practice counting and fractions by cutting the pizza into equal slices.

3. What are some easy and fun pizza crafts for the kids to make at the party?

Some easy pizza-themed crafts for kids could include creating paper plate pizzas using construction paper for toppings, making pizza slice bookmarks with felt and popsicle sticks, or even decorating mini pizza boxes with stickers and markers. These activities not only keep the kids entertained, but also tie in with the pizza party theme.

4. How can we make our pizza display stand out at a school craft fair?

To make your pizza display stand out at a school craft fair, you can use colorful tablecloths or a fun backdrop to attract attention. You can also create different pizza flavors and label them with creative names to catch people's eye. Having samples for people to try can also draw in more customers. Additionally, consider offering pizza-making kits for purchase so people can make their own pizzas at home.

5. Can we make healthier versions of pizza for the kids at the party?

Absolutely! You can use whole wheat or cauliflower crust for a healthier option. You can also offer a variety of vegetable toppings and use low-fat cheese or dairy-free options for those with dietary restrictions. Another idea is to make mini pizzas using English muffins or pita bread, which can be a fun and portion-controlled option for kids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cookin to the top
  • dldunphy