• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for Pampered Chef Christmas Ornaments Asap!

In summary, the author has booked a booth at a trade show to exhibit her new cookware line. She is troubled, however, because it is mandatory to display her products alongside the cookware she has designed, and she is finding it difficult to find a suitable way to hang the cookware on the tree. Other exhibitors have suggested ideas such as using ribbon, twixit clips, ornaments, or small bamboo spoons.
n_coleman101
I have booked a booth come Dec. 4-5th. THis is my first one and a great opportunity for my business.:chef: One thing is troubling me, though. It is manditory that I assemble a Christmas tree designed with some of my company's products to put next to my booth! It must be between 5'-8' and have lights. I am finding it a difficult task to figure out how to hang cookware on a tree...:yuck: SHEESH! DIdn't know it would be so much work to network! lol Any ideas? I'm desperate! :(I am also desperate for ideas on C+C gift sets.

HEEEEEELLLPPP!:cry:

dazed and confused,

Nikki

Tie ribbons around the creative cookie cutters and hang them; do the same with some chef's tools and other lighter items. You could put the cookware in partially opened boxes underneath the tree, i.e., wrap an open top box put pretty tissue paper in and display the cookware on top of it. I'll try to think of some other ideas but I'm sure others will post as well. :)

I decorated a 4' tree with the creative cutters tied with ribbon, twixit clips attached to branch tips, small snowflake ornaments, business cards, free cooking show cards. I used the striped towels for the tree skirt. You can also tie on ribbons, small bamboo spoons, recipe cards, and other lighter products. You can place larger products under tree with ribbons (like presents).

These would make great ornaments:Mini Whipper
Mini Whisk
Mini Serving Spatula
Citrus Peeler

I have done this with my booths that I set up for the holidays. I use a 3' tree and put the kids chefs hat on top and the apron tied around the front of the tree. It has white lights on it and then I put a recipe card in one pocket and a couple of tools in the other pocket. Then I take the smaller tools and tie ribbon around them and hang them on the tree. I take recipe cards and stick them in ever so often when I don't have a tool hanging. Then for the tree shirt I take the pastry mat and put it around the base of the tree. Hope that this gives you some ideas. Have fun.

Oh, wow! What a cute idea!!!
  • The 7 pieces of the new stackable measuring cups could be broken down into 7 ornaments, but I'd group them close to one another on the tree.
  • The new measuring spoons
  • Any of the Chef's Tools or Nylon Tools
  • The Digital Thermometer
  • Mix & Chop
  • Chef's Tongs
  • Saute' Tongs
  • Tie a ribbon around the spices & hang them!
  • Any of the bamboo stuff
  • Drink charms
  • Clock/Timer
  • Oven Pads/Oven Mitts
  • Tie ribbons around the Nylon Pan Scrapers & spread them out
  • The pineapple wedger might be light enough
  • The apple wedger
  • Egg slicer
  • crinkle cutter
  • core & more
  • stainless scoops
  • decorator bottle set
  • creative cutters
  • empty flour sugar shaker
  • easy accent decorator
  • pastry blender
  • ice cream dipper
  • baker's roller
  • chef's silicone basting brush
  • Measure-All cups
  • twix it clips
  • egg seperator
  • i-slice
  • striped kitchen towel set
  • any of the 4 classic scrapers
  • any of the whisks
  • can strainers
  • scoop clip
  • jar opener
  • flexible funnels
  • easy clean kitchen brush
  • citrus peeler
  • corn cob knobs
You could even put a micro cooker upside down on the top as a tree topper - or the oven mitt!(I would leave off the peelers from page 32, since they all have sharp edges)Put ornaments in the Trifle Bowl & put it at the baseDang, now I'm all motivated to go buy stuff & do a small tree on my table this weekend!!! LOL

Wow! Thanks everyone for the great ideas! I'm sure my tree will come out wonderfully! TY TY TY!!! :D <3

You will need to post pictures when you get done. I will put a picture on here after my booth this weekend and I take a better picture. The one picture I have I didn't get close enough for people to see what was on the tree.

Um, we WILL need pictures!!! :D

Here are some pictures that I took of my booth that I did today with me tree. I didn't get as many items on it that I wanted.

Attachments

• 100_3498.jpg
    100_3498.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 453
  • 100_3499.jpg
    100_3499.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 402
  • 100_3500.jpg
    100_3500.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 414
  • 100_3501.jpg
    100_3501.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 405
  • 100_3502.jpg
    100_3502.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 459
I decorated a full size Christmas tree for my booth today. I just used the basic white lights and silver ribbon. I used recipe cards all over the tree for the Pampered Chef touch. I dug through my many years of recipe cards and found quite a variety of recipes and colors. I just tucked them in the branches all over the tree. I received many compliments on it.

1. How can I personalize Pampered Chef Christmas ornaments?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of ways to personalize your Christmas ornaments. You can have them engraved with a name or special message, or you can choose from our selection of personalized designs that can be customized with your family name or initials.

2. Are there any new designs for Pampered Chef Christmas ornaments?

Yes, we are constantly updating our selection of Christmas ornaments with new and unique designs. Our team of designers work hard to create festive and modern designs that are perfect for your holiday decor.

3. Can I order Pampered Chef Christmas ornaments in bulk for a holiday party or event?

Absolutely! We offer bulk ordering for our Christmas ornaments, making them the perfect party favor or gift for your holiday event. You can choose from our existing designs or work with our team to create a custom design for your event.

4. How long does it take to receive my personalized Pampered Chef Christmas ornaments?

We strive to process and ship all personalized orders as quickly as possible. Generally, it takes 2-3 business days to process the personalization, and then an additional 3-5 business days for shipping. However, during the busy holiday season, it may take a bit longer to receive your order.

5. Can I return or exchange my Pampered Chef Christmas ornaments?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Pampered Chef. If for any reason you are not happy with your Christmas ornaments, you can return or exchange them within 30 days of purchase. Please note that personalized items cannot be returned or exchanged unless there is a defect or error on our end.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • chefjeanine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
chefjill