• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Creative Uses for the Hospitality Set and Mini Boats?

In summary, the conversation discussed various ideas for using the Hospitality set, specifically the small boats and the hospitality stand. These ideas included using the boats for organizing bathroom items and for serving dips and snacks, while the hospitality stand can be used for displaying candles, as a mini charcuterie board, or as a dessert display. Participants also shared their own unique uses for the set.
saradest
Does anyone have any good deas for the Hospitality set? Especially those little Boats?

Also....if anyone does anything unique with the hospitality stand that would be great too!

I have the large rectangle on our bathroom sink (we have a double sink with some space between). It holds things like hairspray and cologne. In front of it I have the long skinny boat with things like pony tail bands, dental floss, etc... and two of the small boats are on the large rectangle with things like earrings and rings. Works great and takes much less space than the square tray I used to have there!

I use the hospitality stand in front of my kitchen sink with a medium bowl and 2 small bowls and have various things in it depending on the season and my mood/need. I also have a hospitality stand that I'm using everytime I have guests this time of year with the white large rectangle in it on top of a patriotic napkin placed sideways so there's a corner sticking out on each side. On top of the rectangle is the cranberry bowl from the entertaining set (red, white & blue - HA). I'm using it for dip and vegetables when people are over. (I've been having the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte in the Chillzanne Rectangular Server lately so I had to do something different for the veges!) ;)

Last edited:
Any time my mom has parties at her house, she uses the little rect. boats for crackers. The smaller, more expensive shaped crackers fit in there perfectly and look great!

Take the hospitality stand and the large boat and place 3 candles on it for a display on your table. Looks awesome with the entertaining set pieces.

Hi there! I love the Hospitality set and have found so many great uses for those little boats. One idea I have is to use them as individual serving dishes for dips, sauces, or condiments. They also work well for serving small appetizers or snacks like nuts or candies. As for the hospitality stand, I have seen some consultants use it as a mini charcuterie board by arranging meats, cheeses, and crackers on the tiers. Another idea is to use it as a dessert display for mini cupcakes or cookies. I hope these ideas help and I can't wait to see what other unique uses people have for the Hospitality set! Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the Hospitality Set?

The Hospitality Set includes a variety of useful and versatile kitchen tools, such as a serving platter, tongs, a cheese knife, a spreader, and a spoon rest.

2. Can the items in the Hospitality Set be used for both cooking and serving?

Yes, the items in the Hospitality Set are designed to be used for both cooking and serving. The tongs, cheese knife, and spreader are perfect for preparing and serving appetizers, while the serving platter and spoon rest are great for displaying and serving main dishes.

3. Are the items in the Hospitality Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the Hospitality Set are dishwasher safe for easy clean up. We recommend placing them on the top rack of the dishwasher to ensure they are not damaged.

4. Can I purchase additional items to add to the Hospitality Set?

Unfortunately, the Hospitality Set is only sold as a complete set and additional items cannot be added to it. However, we do offer a wide range of individual kitchen tools and sets that can complement the Hospitality Set.

5. Is the Hospitality Set a good gift for someone who loves to entertain?

Absolutely! The Hospitality Set is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to entertain and host guests. It includes all the essential tools they need to serve and impress their guests, and the high-quality items are sure to be appreciated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • trisha1975