• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative cooking show ideas for a 15 year old aspiring chef?

In summary, a 15-year-old nephew is having a birthday party and his aunt is wondering what to get him. Some guests are going to buy him gifts, and the party can be themed around cooking or a particular kitchen tool.
LauraRScott
I have a party booked for someone having the party for her 15 year old nephew (kind of a birthday party) who is interested in becoming a chef and going to culinary school in the future. Anyone have any ideas?

Are the guests going to buy gifts for the nephew? If so, you could almost set it up like a wedding shower. As for a theme, why not talk to the nephew? What are his hobbies other than cooking?

Yes, she thinks that some will buy him gifts. I've never done a wedding shower. Any advice?

I agree with the Bridal shower idea but do this as a Culinary Prep School. I remember as a young girl that we bought things for my "Hope Chest" & when I got married, I had so much of my kitchen things. We have the list of items for a Well-Equipped Kitchen so it can be the "Wish List" for him. Or her!

I always thought it would be neat to have a chopped themed birthday party with kids but make it simple .....just a idea

I did this about two years ago - encouraged 'student' to consider PC as well. This reminds me to get back to him! So what I did was get a list of wished tools from the budding culinista, made up cards with a photo of the tool and its cost so people could actually 'take to gift', and we'd keep a running list. I have heard of other consultants doing this with velcro on posterboard or making lollipops with the pictures on a stick. I just did it on cards and laid the cards out for guests to see. It's a cool way to show b/c guests get talking about the culinista's wishlist and asking questions about some of those products, in addition to what is being demoed. Sales are always strong.

Party was today. It went pretty well ($700 party so far)...I didn't get a wishlist from him before the party, but guests were able to look at his list. He helped me demo two recipes. I love the "Chopped" idea though! I will definitely keep it in mind for a future party!Thanks everyone for your ideas!

glad you had a great party you know a chopped themed cooking show would be neat even with adults I think ....

Glad it turned out great!

1. What type of recipes do you recommend for a cooking show?

We recommend recipes that are easy to make and showcase our Pampered Chef products. Our top-rated recipes include dishes like our famous Stoneware Chicken & Vegetables and our delicious Chocolate Lava Cake.

2. Can I customize the recipes for dietary restrictions?

Yes, we offer a variety of recipes that can be easily customized for dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. Our recipe website also allows you to filter by dietary needs.

3. How do I incorporate Pampered Chef products into the cooking show?

Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. During the show, our consultants will demonstrate how to use our products in the recipes and share tips for incorporating them into your everyday cooking.

4. Can I request specific recipes for the cooking show?

Yes, you can request specific recipes for your cooking show. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a menu that fits your preferences and dietary needs.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available for hosting a cooking show?

Yes, we offer a variety of host benefits and discounts for hosting a cooking show. These may include free products, discounted items, and exclusive host-only specials. Our consultants can provide more information about the current promotions available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChef_ang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
DeannaK1022
  • Careyann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies