• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Pampered Chef Baby Shower.

In summary, popular Pampered Chef products for a baby shower include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Quick Slice, Small Batter Bowl, Food Chopper, and Mini Spatula Set. There are also specific recipes designed for a baby shower, such as Mini Chicken Salad Croissants, Baby Shower Fruit Salad, and Baby Veggie Cups. Personalization options are available for certain products, and there are special host rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef baby shower. Additionally, Pampered Chef products can be purchased as gifts for baby shower guests. To learn more about these options, contact a Pampered Chef consultant.
milkangel
i have a friend that is having a baby in jan and she also needs kitchen stuff so i thought that a pc baby shower would be great todo and i checked with her mom ad she tougt it would be great for her so she can get some things for her also for the baby. so does any one have ideas?

Check the files for something like Pamper a Mom.
You need a theme that would explain to the guests that she'll be cooking for a family now, so she should update her kitchen, or something along those lines.
I am planning on putting together a gift for a new dad in my office. Prep bowls, mini whipper, small micro cooker.
Good luck.

Not a lot of help for your "theme", but I always give a quick-stir pitcher as a baby shower gift. (great for mixing formula, and then other drinks as the child grows up).

need a theam idea. any one

I made a super cute "diaper cake" for my best friends baby shower. It is made out of diapers and you can put baby stuff and cooking utensils on it for center piece! Google "diaper cakes" or I can forword you a picture of mine.

Theme: Pamper Mom and Baby If she's using Pampers Diapers, that will go over really well! :D

What are some popular Pampered Chef products for a baby shower?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for a baby shower include the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Quick Slice, the Small Batter Bowl, the Food Chopper, and the Mini Spatula Set.

Are there any recipes specifically designed for a baby shower using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes specifically designed for a baby shower, such as Mini Chicken Salad Croissants, Baby Shower Fruit Salad, and Baby Veggie Cups. These recipes can be found on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I personalize products for a baby shower with the baby's name?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization options for certain products. You can add the baby's name or initials to items such as the Quick-Stir® Pitcher, the Mini Spatula Set, and the Small Batter Bowl. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on personalization options.

Are there any special deals or discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef baby shower?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special host rewards for hosting a party, including a baby shower. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information on hosting a party and the available host rewards.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as gifts for the baby shower guests?

Yes, Pampered Chef products make great gifts for baby shower guests. You can purchase individual products or create gift bundles with a variety of items. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in choosing the perfect gifts for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • legacypc46