• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some fun and successful ideas for a couples show with a PC consultant?

In summary, for a successful couples show, consider having a "Battle of the Sexes" cooking challenge, a "Chopped" style challenge, and incorporating fun games and activities. Remember to have fun and be confident to make your show a success and qualify this month.
sterlingchef
I'm only on my 4th show as a PC consultant and this will definately be my biggest one! This couples show need to be fun and get everyone involved. Do you have any ideas for cooking challenge that pits guys against gals, or any other ideas that have a successful track record. I need a HUGE show to qualify this month! THANKS

I typed in "couples shows" under the search link right under where it says welcome, "your name" at the top of this website. There are several great threads that it came up with. You should especially check out the thread by Deb PC started on 4-28-2004 called "couples shows". There are alot of great ideas and games under that thread. Have fun looking through them! Let us know if you can't find what I'm talking about. ;)

As a fellow PC consultant, I can definitely understand the pressure to have a successful show and qualify this month. Congratulations on your fourth show! That's already a great accomplishment.For a couples show, one idea could be to have a "Battle of the Sexes" cooking challenge. You can divide the guests into two teams - guys versus gals - and have them compete in a cooking challenge using PC products. It could be something like a timed appetizer challenge or a dessert challenge. Not only will it be fun and get everyone involved, but it will also showcase the versatility and ease of use of PC products.Another idea could be to have a "Chopped" style challenge, where guests are given a mystery basket of ingredients and have to come up with a dish using those ingredients. You can have a panel of judges (maybe the host and a couple of volunteers from the audience) to taste and rate the dishes. This can also be a fun and interactive way to showcase PC products and their ability to help create delicious dishes with limited ingredients.You can also consider incorporating some fun games or activities throughout the show, such as a "Name That Product" game where guests have to guess the name of a PC product based on its description or a "Price Is Right" style game where guests have to guess the price of different PC products.I hope these ideas help and I wish you the best of luck with your show! Remember to have fun and be confident - your enthusiasm will be contagious and will make for a successful show. Good luck with qualifying this month!

What are some fun game ideas for a couples show?

Some fun game ideas for a couples show include the "Name That Spice" game, where couples have to identify different spices blindfolded, and the "Kitchen Olympics" game, where couples compete in various cooking challenges.

Do you have any recipe suggestions for a couples show?

Yes, we have several delicious and easy recipes that are perfect for a couples show. Some popular options include our grilled chicken and vegetable skewers, creamy garlic shrimp pasta, and chocolate lava cakes.

How can we make our couples show more interactive?

To make your couples show more interactive, you can involve the audience in the cooking process by having them help with certain steps or taste-testing different dishes. You can also have couples compete against each other in cooking challenges or games.

What types of products are best for a couples show?

Products that are best for a couples show include those that are versatile and can be used by both partners, such as our multi-purpose cookware sets and kitchen gadgets. You can also showcase products that are designed for couples, such as our fondue sets or wine glasses.

How can we promote our couples show to attract more attendees?

To promote your couples show, you can utilize social media platforms to advertise the event and reach a wider audience. You can also partner with local businesses or organizations to cross-promote the show. Additionally, offering discounts or special promotions for couples can incentivize more people to attend.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
vanscootin
  • SaraH5
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies