• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Chill N Grill Show

In summary, Beth's host pulled her teeth the day before the party, so she is unable to host. Pizza and margaritas will be the main dishes, and lemonade will be available for those who want it. There will also be games and bookings suggestions.
livelaughlove
I need some show ideas quick. I am having a Chill and Grill show on Saturday and I need some simple recipes to have and any party games that would be fun. I am thinking too much and want to do to much. Help me please. I want bookings from this show.

Pizza and Margaritas. I'd do the three cheese garden pizza on the grill and have the host make frozen margaritas. Great way to end the summer. This was my plan for friday night until I got an email last night from my host saying she had four teeth pulled yesterday and can't possibly get it together in time for friday. Totally bummed.

Definitely pizza on the grill and then how about ice cream with one (or more) of our sweet sauces and sprinkles, maybe an ice cream bar with chopped candy and other toppings - using our tools to prep them. I'd do the famous "Slap Your Mama Margaritas" if they want an adult beverage or Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade if they don't.The lemonade recipe is on CC and is sooooo good. The margarita recipe is:1 frozen lime juice
2 - 12 ounce white sodas (7up, sprite, any kind even diet)
8 oz tequila
1 - 12 ounce Corona beer (do not substitute with other beers!)
Opt: we add 4 ounces of triple sec (YUM)
Lime slices to garnish Combine the lime juice and alcohol in quick stir pitcher and plunge. Add soda and beer and plunge slowly to mix. Rub lime on edges of glasses and dip in salt or our lemon sprinkles depending on each person's preference, garnish glass with lime slice.

BethCooks4U said:
Definitely pizza on the grill and then how about ice cream with one (or more) of our sweet sauces and sprinkles, maybe an ice cream bar with chopped candy and other toppings - using our tools to prep them. I'd do the famous "Slap Your Mama Margaritas" if they want an adult beverage or Fresh-Squeezed Lemonade if they don't.

The lemonade recipe is on CC and is sooooo good. The margarita recipe is:

1 frozen lime juice
2 - 12 ounce white sodas (7up, sprite, any kind even diet)
8 oz tequila
1 - 12 ounce Corona beer (do not substitute with other beers!)
Opt: we add 4 ounces of triple sec (YUM)
Lime slices to garnish

Combine the lime juice and alcohol in quick stir pitcher and plunge. Add soda and beer and plunge slowly to mix. Rub lime on edges of glasses and dip in salt or our lemon sprinkles depending on each person's preference, garnish glass with lime slice.

I make these margaritas when we go camping. We use two limeade cans of water instead of soda. LOVE them and LESS calories!!

I love them just for the name!!!

Thanks Beth and Pc hockey Mom for the great ideas!!! I am definitely going with the pizza on the grill and I absolutely going with Slap Your Mama Margaritas..LOL I Love It. Any ideas for games and getting bookings???

What are some easy grilling recipes for a Chill N Grill show?

Some easy grilling recipes for a Chill N Grill show could include grilled chicken skewers, grilled vegetable kabobs, grilled shrimp tacos, grilled fruit skewers, and grilled pizza.

Can you suggest some themed dishes for a Chill N Grill show?

For a Chill N Grill show, some fun themed dishes could include a Hawaiian luau with grilled pineapple and teriyaki chicken, a Mexican fiesta with grilled fajitas and corn on the cob, or a Mediterranean feast with grilled lamb and vegetables.

What are some vegetarian options for a Chill N Grill show?

Some vegetarian options for a Chill N Grill show could include grilled portobello mushroom burgers, grilled veggie skewers with tofu, grilled corn on the cob with herb butter, grilled halloumi cheese with vegetables, and grilled pizza with assorted toppings.

What are some creative side dishes that can be grilled?

There are many creative side dishes that can be grilled for a Chill N Grill show, such as grilled watermelon salad, grilled sweet potatoes with a honey glaze, grilled asparagus with lemon and parmesan, grilled avocado stuffed with salsa, and grilled Caesar salad.

Do you have any tips for successful grilling at a Chill N Grill show?

Some tips for successful grilling at a Chill N Grill show include preheating your grill before adding food, oiling the grill grates to prevent sticking, using a meat thermometer to ensure proper doneness, and having all your ingredients prepped and ready to go before grilling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jpanzenhagen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzbeth
  • MarineGurl020412