• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Min Shopping Mishap: Help Needed!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make great gifts for those who love cooking. They have a "Gifts Under $50" section and a "Gift Ideas" page for more inspiration. Expedited shipping options are available for holiday delivery and there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee with the option to return or exchange within 30 days. Gift cards and personalization options are also available for a more personalized touch.
chef-kina
Gold Member
So I'm a moron and waited til the last min to do my hwc order and it didn't go through. If anyone has the following my customers would appreciate it! We did one combined order and I screwed it up. ya like i said I'm kinda a moron :blushing:. Anyways here's what I'm lookin for:

Small square bowls, 2 pink kitchen brushes, 2 sets of cups/plates and 4 cake testers

Shipping to 85741, thanks!

bumping to see if anyone can help! thanks!

I have cups, plates, nylon knives and measure all cups if you are interested.

i sent you a message about the kitchen brushes. let me know.

I have cake testers

1. How do I find a last-minute gift for someone who loves cooking?

At Pampered Chef, we have a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook. Our website offers a "Gifts Under $50" section, which includes popular items such as our Garlic Press and Flexible Cutting Mats. You can also visit our "Gift Ideas" page for more inspiration and ideas.

2. Can I still get my order delivered before the holidays?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. These options are available at checkout and will ensure that your order arrives before the holidays. We also offer free shipping on orders over a certain amount, so be sure to check our website for current promotions.

3. What if I can't decide on a specific product?

If you're having trouble deciding on a specific product, we recommend purchasing a Pampered Chef gift card. This allows the recipient to choose their own gift and ensures that they will receive something they truly love and will use.

4. Is there a way to personalize my gift?

Yes, we offer personalization options for select products, such as our Cutting Boards and Aprons. You can add the recipient's name or a special message to make the gift even more meaningful. Simply check the "Personalize" box on the product page and follow the prompts to add your desired text.

5. What if I need to return or exchange my purchase?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase. Our customer service team is also available to assist with any questions or concerns you may have about your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChristyF
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChristyF
  • Candi_f
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies