• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Meetings Near Lewes, Delaware?

In summary, "Need Hospitality in Delaware" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides hospitality services, such as meal planning, cooking, and event hosting, to individuals and businesses in Delaware. These services can be requested by contacting a local Pampered Chef consultant or filling out a form on their website. The program covers a variety of events and can accommodate dietary restrictions and preferences. The cost of the program varies depending on the services and event needs, and a personalized plan can be created to fit any budget.
LUPE
Gold Member
I have a consultant who has just moved to LEWES Delaware and is interested in attending meetings. Does anyone know any directors that have meetings within 45 minutes of Lewes?

You can have HO find a hospitality cluster for her. I love my hospitality cluster!

I posted the other day, I am an hour north in Newark and so far my director has not been able to find a HD in Delaware.

Who do you contact at home office to do this ?

Because HO has a list of all the directors in the area. They will give you the names and contact info. You do not have to choose the first one they give you. If there is more than one director around, you can check out their meetings (if they even want to deal with hosp.) and see who you click with.

I know of a director in DE, but I don't think she accepts hospitality (??! I know!?!) I tried to get one of my downline into her meetings, but was told there was no director in the area, however, my recruit had been to shows that she had done and knew she lived close by! I probably wouldn't recommend her anyway - my recruit told me some crazy stories about no receipts, orders messed up - not good!

My cluster meets in Salisbury MD which is not that far, we would love to have her :)

I sent you a pm about a cluster in Middletown that is starting meetings in April.

1. What is "Need Hospitality in Delaware"?

"Need Hospitality in Delaware" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides hospitality services to individuals and businesses in Delaware. This includes meal planning, cooking, and event hosting services.

2. How can I request hospitality services through this program?

You can request hospitality services by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. Our team will work with you to create a customized plan that meets your specific needs and budget.

3. What types of events can be covered by the "Need Hospitality in Delaware" program?

The program can cover a wide range of events including corporate meetings, birthday parties, dinner parties, and more. Our team will work with you to plan and execute the perfect event, no matter the occasion.

4. Are there any dietary restrictions or preferences that can be accommodated?

Yes, our team is able to accommodate various dietary restrictions and preferences. When submitting a request, please be sure to include any specific requirements so that we can plan accordingly.

5. How much does it cost to use the "Need Hospitality in Delaware" program?

The cost of the program will depend on the specific services and event needs. Our team will work with you to create a customized plan that fits your budget. Contact us for a quote and more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dldunphy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
dldunphy
  • dldunphy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • quiverfull7