• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Hospitality Near Monette, Mo

In summary, some of the closest hotels to Monette, MO include Comfort Suites in Jonesboro, AR, Holiday Inn Express in Paragould, AR, and Super 8 in Kennett, MO. There are also bed and breakfast options near Monette, MO such as the White Horse Inn in Caraway, AR and the Rose Dale Farm Bed and Breakfast in Manila, AR. Popular restaurants nearby include The Fish Boat in Lake City, AR, The Ole Sawmill Cafe in Monette, MO, and The Brick Oven Pizza Co. in Caraway, AR. For RV parks and campgrounds, options include Deer Run RV Park in Caraway, AR and Crowley's Ridge State Park in Paragould, AR. Some fun activities
Nanisu
Gold Member
I have a new team member that lives there, and would love to get her dialed in to someone with skin on...

Let me know if you know someone who can help. TIA!

Can't help you with the hospitality, but congrats on the new team member!

Hi there! I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for, but if you're looking for someone who can help your new team member get acclimated to their new location, I would recommend reaching out to local community groups or organizations. They often have resources and programs specifically designed to help newcomers feel welcome and connected. You could also consider connecting your team member with a mentor or buddy within your company who can show them the ropes and introduce them to other colleagues. I hope this helps! Best of luck to your new team member.

1. What are the closest hotels to Monette, MO?

Some of the closest hotels to Monette, MO include Comfort Suites in Jonesboro, AR, Holiday Inn Express in Paragould, AR, and Super 8 in Kennett, MO.

2. Are there any bed and breakfast options near Monette, MO?

Yes, there are a few bed and breakfast options near Monette, MO such as the White Horse Inn in Caraway, AR and the Rose Dale Farm Bed and Breakfast in Manila, AR.

3. What are the best places to eat near Monette, MO?

Some popular restaurants near Monette, MO include The Fish Boat in Lake City, AR, The Ole Sawmill Cafe in Monette, MO, and The Brick Oven Pizza Co. in Caraway, AR.

4. Are there any RV parks or campgrounds in the area?

Yes, there are a few RV parks and campgrounds near Monette, MO such as Deer Run RV Park in Caraway, AR and Crowley's Ridge State Park in Paragould, AR.

5. What are some fun activities to do near Monette, MO?

Some fun activities to do near Monette, MO include visiting the Rocking Chair Ranch and Winery in Paragould, AR, going fishing at Lake Frierson State Park in Jonesboro, AR, and exploring the Monette Historical Museum in Monette, MO.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • Gagescorpages
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Gagescorpages
  • annew