• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Helpful Pampered Chef Tips for a Vendor Event

In summary, Vickie is having a booth at a fall festival and she is looking for ideas to attract customers. She has a booth with a basket with envelopes in it. On the outside of each envelope, she has written a date and time for a cooking show. Inside of the envelope, she has put a picture of a product the host will get for free if they hold the show. If they don't host, she won't be out any money. If they do host, she'll add the product to their host order and she'll pay for it as a consultant gift. She has also written down a list of products she has for sale, all of which are under $10. First time she's doing this, she
vminaudo
Gold Member
I am having a booth at a fall festival on 11/17 and need some help PC tips regarding this event. This is the first time I am doing something like this and I truly need to get bookings. I have SB and recipe cards to give out, but I feel I need a game or gimmick to lure them in. I was also thinking of raffling of the batter bowls with a snowman scraper. Any ideas or tips? Thanks, Vickie

I have a booth this weekend and I'm going to have a basket with envelopes in it. On the outside of each envelope, I'm writing a date and time for a cooking show. Inside will be a picture of a product the host will get for free if they hold the show. If they don't host, I won't be out any money. If they do host, I'll add the product to their host order and I'll pay for it as a consultant gift. I plan to be flexible; if I'm explaining it and the person is reluctant, I'll tell them if they would rather do a catalog show, I'll still give them the product as long as they get enough orders to qualify as a show. The products I've put into the envelopes are nice products, but all under $10.First time I'll be trying this so I hope I get some bookings.When I do booths, I hand out recipe cards with my contact information. I'm too cheap to give away SB for just walking by. Might give an old SB as a booking incentive.

Hi Kate,Thanks, I'll try that. Please keep me posted on how your event went. Regards, Vickie

I haven't had much luck getting bookings at vendor fairs and trying to decide what to do. I like the idea of the envelopes but wondering if the beads would get more attention. Just don't know which option to try! I have a fair on Saturday too and I am going to run out on my lunch hour today to see if I can find red & green beads. If not, I may go the envelope route! Thanks for the idea!

I have only done one and have my second one this weekend. I had no cash and carry, but offered free shipping locally. I however had a drawing for a free cookbook, using the drawing slips you can order off of the supply order. Over 30 people entered the drawing, which was good because the craft show I was at was really slow.
PC Hockey mom told me to call everyone of them that didn't win and tell them they have won a consolation prize of a free cooking show! (See the posting My First Booth!) for further details.
I have at least three home parties so far because I did that.

Well I did my envelopes and got one booking from the 4 envelopes I had in the basket.
Not the greatest vendor event I've ever done, people didn't want to fill out lead slips. But I did get almost enough orders for my own catty show. I've sent an email out to get up the $150 with the news I'll give away the trifle bowl.

I just did a booth on Friday night that was a surprise hit! I was not expecting the response that I got. It was not well advertised and sort of thrown together at the last minute - but I didn't have a show and thought "well, it's $10. What will it hurt?" I had envelopes with the dates I wanted to fill and inside was a label saying what they would get if they hosted a show. My biggest item to give them was the brownie pan but it does say, and I told them, they get it when their show hits $300 in sales. I also had a small Christmas tree on my table with rubs hanging from it. If they booked a show they could choose a rub to take home with them and they got whatever was in the envelope when they had a $300 show. I booked four shows for the next three weeks! And people loved being able to take the rub home - and I didn't offer them the rub until after they booked and chose a date. So they weren't just booking to get something. All four have started advertising their shows on Facebook. I didn't get a single order, but that's really not what I was trying to get so I didn't mind.

What products should I feature at my vendor event?

It's always a good idea to showcase a variety of products at a vendor event to appeal to different customers. We suggest featuring best-selling items such as our stoneware, knives, and kitchen tools. You can also highlight any new or seasonal products that may catch people's attention.

How can I make my booth stand out at a vendor event?

There are a few ways to make your booth eye-catching and draw in potential customers. You can create an inviting display with colorful tablecloths and attractive product arrangements. Offering samples or demonstrations can also pique people's interest. Don't forget to have business cards or catalogs available for interested customers to take home.

What are some tips for engaging with customers at a vendor event?

Engaging with customers is crucial for a successful vendor event. Make sure to greet everyone who walks by your booth and strike up a conversation. Ask open-ended questions and listen to their responses to understand their needs and preferences. Don't be afraid to offer product recommendations or share personal experiences with our products.

How can I boost sales at a vendor event?

One effective way to boost sales at a vendor event is by offering special deals or promotions. This could include discounts on certain products or bundle deals. You can also offer incentives for customers to host a party or join your team as a consultant. Don't forget to follow up with potential customers after the event to remind them of any promotions or deals they may have missed.

What are some helpful tips for setting up my booth at a vendor event?

When setting up your booth, it's important to consider both functionality and aesthetics. Make sure your products are easily accessible for customers to touch and handle. Use risers or display stands to create different heights and add visual interest. And don't forget to have plenty of business cards, order forms, and catalogs on hand for customers to take home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • hollimorales2710
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • ChefCat