• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

for Shopping: Adding a Consultant Gift

In summary, a consultant gift is a special present given to a consultant as a token of appreciation for their hard work and dedication in helping clients with their shopping needs. It is important to add a consultant gift as it shows gratitude and strengthens the relationship between the consultant and client. Some good ideas for consultant gifts include personalized thank-you notes, gift cards, gourmet treats, or small luxury items. A consultant gift can be given at any time, but is most common at the end of a shopping session or on special occasions. It is not necessary to add a consultant gift every time you shop, but it is a kind gesture.
ChefJesssica
I know I have seen the answer but I can't find it. How do you add the consultant gift. For example, i told this woman I would pay for her shipping if she bought a cookware set. How do I do that if she pays by credit card?

Thanks

When you are in the guest payment screen in PP you will select credit card, put in the amount that you are going to charge and her cc info. There will be an amount remaining, click add, select consultant gift and enter the amount.

awesome. thank you so much!

Glad I could help!!

for reaching out! Adding the consultant gift is easy. When processing the order, you will see an option to "Add Consultant Gift" under the payment options. Simply click on that and enter the details of the gift, such as the free shipping for the cookware set. The gift will then be applied to the order and the customer will see it reflected in their total. If the customer is paying by credit card, the gift will still be applied and the payment will be adjusted accordingly. Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

What is a consultant gift?

A consultant gift is a special present given to a consultant as a token of appreciation for their hard work and dedication in helping clients with their shopping needs. It can be a physical gift or a gift card.

Why is it important to add a consultant gift when shopping?

Adding a consultant gift shows your gratitude towards the consultant for their excellent service. It also helps to strengthen the relationship between the consultant and the client, making future shopping experiences more enjoyable.

What are some good ideas for consultant gifts?

There are many great options for consultant gifts, such as a personalized thank-you note, a gift card to their favorite store, a basket of gourmet treats, or a small luxury item like a candle or hand cream.

When should I give a consultant gift?

You can give a consultant gift at any time, but it is most common to give one at the end of a shopping session. It can also be given on special occasions like holidays or birthdays.

Do I have to add a consultant gift every time I shop?

No, it is not necessary to add a consultant gift every time you shop. It is a kind gesture, but it is completely up to your discretion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • Cr8vKitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • ChefBeckyD