• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help!

Apr 27, 2006
My Hostess wants to make Barbecue Chicken Burritos out of the PC Let's Eat! cook book and I dont have it. She had them at a show along time ago, and was really impressed. Can anyone help me out? :) It would be most appreciated!
Thank You
Christine

gilliandanielle

Legend Member
Dec 1, 2005
Can you find it under files, then search the cookbook name or recipe name? Is it under recipes? I can't remember how to find it, but there is a way on chef success

Apr 27, 2006
Thanks for the info. I tryed to do a search both places and had no luck. But there was someone who posted about another recipe in the cookbook so I emailed them to see if they could help. I realy love this site! Everyone is so helpful and eager to share! Hope your having a blessed day!

Feb 20, 2006
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/3 cup frozen corn
1 package (10oz) cooked chicken breast strips
8 flour tortillas
shredded cheese
shredded lettuce
chopped tomato

1. Put the barbecue sauce,corn,and chicken in the CLASSIC BATTER BOWL and cover it loosely with the lid.

2. With adult help: Place the batter bowl in the microwave oven. Microwave it on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully remove the lid and stir.

3. Put the tortillas on a paper plate. With adult help: Place the tortillas in the microwave oven. Mirowave them on HIGH for 1 minute. Carefully remove the tortillas from the microwave to acutting board.

4. To make each burrito, spoon some of the chicken mixture down the center of 1 tortilla. Sprinkle with your favorite toppings, if you'd like. Fold the sides of the tortilla over the chicken mixture. Enjoy!!!