• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Christine Needs Barbecue Chicken Burrito Recipe!

In summary, there is a printer-friendly version of the barbecue chicken burrito recipe available on the website. The required ingredients include boneless, skinless chicken breasts, barbecue sauce, shredded cheddar cheese, corn, black beans, red onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, and cilantro. The recipe can be made in advance and frozen for later use. It can also be customized by using different proteins or making a vegetarian version. This recipe makes 4 servings but can be easily scaled up for more.
christine2817
My Hostess wants to make Barbecue Chicken Burritos out of the PC Let's Eat! cook book and I dont have it. She had them at a show along time ago, and was really impressed. Can anyone help me out? :) It would be most appreciated!
Thank You
Christine

Can you find it under files, then search the cookbook name or recipe name? Is it under recipes? I can't remember how to find it, but there is a way on chef success

Thanks for the info. I tryed to do a search both places and had no luck. But there was someone who posted about another recipe in the cookbook so I emailed them to see if they could help. I realy love this site! Everyone is so helpful and eager to share! Hope your having a blessed day!

1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/3 cup frozen corn
1 package (10oz) cooked chicken breast strips
8 flour tortillas
shredded cheese
shredded lettuce
chopped tomato

1. Put the barbecue sauce,corn,and chicken in the CLASSIC BATTER BOWL and cover it loosely with the lid.

2. With adult help: Place the batter bowl in the microwave oven. Microwave it on HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes. Carefully remove the lid and stir.

3. Put the tortillas on a paper plate. With adult help: Place the tortillas in the microwave oven. Mirowave them on HIGH for 1 minute. Carefully remove the tortillas from the microwave to acutting board.

4. To make each burrito, spoon some of the chicken mixture down the center of 1 tortilla. Sprinkle with your favorite toppings, if you'd like. Fold the sides of the tortilla over the chicken mixture. Enjoy!!!

Thank you sooo much!

1. Can you provide a printable version of the barbecue chicken burrito recipe?

Yes, we have a printer-friendly version of the recipe available on our website. Simply go to the recipe page and click on the "Print" button located on the top right corner of the page.

2. What ingredients do I need to make the barbecue chicken burrito?

You will need 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 cup of barbecue sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup of corn, 1/2 cup of black beans, 1/4 cup of diced red onion, 1/4 cup of diced bell pepper, 1/4 cup of diced tomatoes, 1/4 cup of chopped cilantro, and 4 large tortillas.

3. Can I make this recipe in advance and freeze it?

Yes, you can assemble the burritos and wrap them tightly in plastic wrap before freezing. When ready to serve, simply thaw them in the fridge overnight and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein?

Yes, you can use shredded pork or beef in place of the chicken. You can also make a vegetarian version by using tofu or extra beans and vegetables.

5. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings. If you need to make more, you can easily double or triple the ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
heat123
  • tahodgin